THE TRANSITION


Who is journeying with you as you go through life? It matters a lot who hold your hand as you walk the roads of life. 


If it is the Holy Spirit, then you have nothing to fear no matter how horrible a past or present you may have. 


All this while you have been using your past and present to judge what your future will look like. 


God sent me to tell you that your future doesn't look like your past or your today at all. 


There is no sorrow in your future, mourning is not there, pain is not there, lack or poverty is not there, sickness is not there. All those are in your past, they are things you are leaving behind in your today. 


All those questions you are asking will be sorted out and settled in your today, they will not go with you into your future. 


All those things you have sleepless nights about are not there. You will get to your future only to find out that it was a share waste of time worrying and being anxious over those things in the first place. 


As you are journeying in your today all those things you see that make you afraid you are leaving them behind in your. Your today is your transition period. 


A man that is travelling is not afraid when he enters into a thick forest and a sparse grass land of nothingness. You know why? They are things he is leaving behind to get to his destination. 


EGYPT IN YOUR PAST, WILDERNESS IN YOUR TODAY AND THE PROMISED LAND IN YOUR FUTURE. 


You now see why you need not be afraid of the wilderness of today, they are things you are leaving behind. You are transiting because you are on a journey. 


Just picture yourself travelling somewhere. You are not afraid if the road leads you to  a thick forest or a vast desert land because you know you will soon leave them behind to get to your destination. More so because you know who is travelling with you, THE HOLY SPIRIT. 


Start calling your today what it is, no matter how good or bad it is, MY TRANSITION PERIOD. 


Those that are living for the future has a posture they assume, a mindset they carry, an attitude they maintain and a culture they imbibe that is different from that of people living for today or living their past in their today. 


God told Hezekiah what he feared would not happen, the King of Assyria would not come into Judah, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shields, nor cast a bank against it. By the way he came, by the same way shall he return and shall not come into this city, says the Lord, Isaiah 37:34-35. 


God is saying the same thing to you again this morning, all those things that make you afraid will not happen, it will not enter into the city God has prepared for you (your future)




All those things will not feature there, it will not even be spoken of there. No jackal will there to make you afraid, no owl will be there to sing a dirge for you. No vulture will be there to eat your flesh or pluck your eyes out. 


No dragon or lion or ravenous beast is there. All those things that make people afraid are not there. Only an highway is there and it is the high way of holiness and the unclean shall  not pass over it, Isaiah 35:8&9.  


Your future is so sure and so secured in Christ. By being secured I do not just mean that it will happen; it will also be tight proof against those things that make you afraid. Nothing will crop up from your past to threaten it or pull it down. 


This shall be your testimony: Because the former troubles are forgotten and because they are hid from eyes.


For behold I create new heavens and a new earth and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. 


But be ye glad and rejoice forever in that which I create for behold I create Jerusalem a rejoicing and her people a joy. 


And I will rejoice in Jerusalem and joy in my people and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her nor the voice of crying, Isaiah 65:16b-19.


Your heart shall meditate on the past terror. Where is the scribe? Where is the receiver? Where is he that counted the towers? 


You shall not see a fierce people, a people of deeper speech that you cannot perceive, of a stammering tongue that you cannot understand, Isaiah 33:18-19.


SALVATION PRAYER

Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


 













Please leave a comment if this post has blessed you. God bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog