BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS

Isaiah 35:3-4, Joshua 1:9


My message this morning is for those that are serving God in one capacity or the other and are becoming weary due to persecution,  opposition, fear, lack of expected result and rejection.


Be careful what you believe about serving God. God does not use men, He makes men and bless them. He doesn't send people and not back them, Isaiah 51:16.


The more all out you go for God the more all out He shows Himself strong on your behalf, 2Chronicles 16:9. 


God wants to put his stamp of ownership upon you as you go about proclaiming His name. 


When you have humbled yourself under the mighty hands of God, what He wants to do is exalt you in due season, not debase you. 


It is the devil that seeks for occassion to embarass a child of God but as long as you do not give occassion to the devil he can't get you.  


God will always protect you with everything He has and everything He his. 


God told Paul I have men in this city, don't be afraid what the devil is trying to do I have my own people also who I can use to bring about your salvation.


So, he stayed in this city and preached the gospel boldly and he remained in that city for 18months, Acts 18:9-11. 


Look at how God saved Paul when eventually the Jews rose against Him, God was true to His promise to Paul that He had men in that city. 


One of His men was Gallio, the deputy in charge of Achaia who acted in Pauls favour. 


The Jews desired for Paul to be beaten before the judgement seat but God found a replacement for him in Sosthenes, the chief ruler of the synagogue. 


He was beaten instead of Paul before the judgement seat and Gallio cared for none of those things, Acts 18:17. 


I pray for you, may those that dig a pit for you fall into it themselves in Jesus name. 


You see, when God plants a man in a place, no amount of opposition can uproot him. 


The end of the story of Paul in Achaia was that he left when he completed his assignment. 


Nobody could send him packing, for God planted him there for that season and until he finished, no man or devil could uproot him. 


The bible put it this way,"And Paul after this tarried there yet a good while, and then took his leave of the brethren and sailed thence into  Syria" Acts 18:18. 


God  decided when he wanted him to leave or stay not men or opposition. May that be your testimony too in Jesus name. 


I remember a scripture the LORD  showed me sometime ago to assure me I was not going to leave a place of assignment in a hurry, because of opposition. 


"For ye shall not go with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward", Isaiah 52:12. 


I pray this scripture will strengthen you the way it strengthened me in Jesus name.


I have held unto that scripture since and it has given me peace.


The same outcome is what you are going to have if any opposition arise against you as you go about serving the Lord on different  platforms. 


The Lord has given you His Word, so be bold and give them everything He has  given you. 


Be not afraid of anyone. If anyone arise against you they will fight themselves and you will have the victory. 


Your place among them, no man can take. It will always remain no matter the opposition. 


When you are bold and all out for God He too becomes bold and all out for you. 


Azariah son of Prophet Oded told king Asa the Lord is with you while you be with him and if ye seek him he will be found of you but if you forsake him he will forsake you, 2Chronicles 15:2. 


Be ye strong therefore and let not your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded, 2Chronicles 15:7. 


When they see that the LORD your God is with you they will fall out to you out of Ephraim and out of Manasseh and out of Simeon and they will gather themselves together at Jerusalem. 


Be strong therefore and work, Haggai 2:4&5. Don't be afraid for the Lord your God is with you. 


The more committed you are to God the more committed He is to you. 


If you go about carrying His name all around the place and bearing the gospel, you are committing Him to come to the defence of that name and all that you have said concerning Him. 


It is the devil that brings stories of horror and torment to create fear so that you can withold your hand from the work. 


But God brings words of encouragement so that you can have faith and your hand can be strong to do the work. 


Meditate more on the Lord's ability to defend you, not on the devil's ability to put you to shame or bring you down. 


Think more on those that will be liberated by those messages not on yourself. 


It is the devil giving you those thoughts of fear and defeat, making you to look at yourself rather than at the people that will be saved and blessed. 


The bible says in Hebrews 13:5b&6 for He has said I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. 


So that we may boldly say, the Lord is my helper and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.


O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain, O Jerusalem that bringest good tidings. Lift up thy voice with strength, lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, behold your God! Isaiah 40:9.


I pray for you, your bow will abide still in strength in Jesus name.


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER

Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:

 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 

Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!

PEACE



CONTACT US:

yinkaotegbade@gmail.com 

+2347033299066



OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

folwams@gmail.com

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE DAY:





FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH, 

READ ALSO:




ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW









Comments

Popular posts from this blog