CAN GOD TRUST YOU?


There is a test of trust that we must pass with God before God can commit more things to us. 


Many of us have been asking God for more of this and more of that but the question God is asking is, "Can I trust you?" 


God is a generous God, He is not slack concerning His promises and He hastens His Word to perform it. 


He wants to work swiftly in your life but how prepared is your vessel to host His outpouring? 


Are you passing the tests of God? In the last assignment that God gave you how faithful were you with it? 


Can God bring sheep to your platform and trust that they will always find pastures? Can God pass money or things through you to get to those He wants to give? Can God trust you with youths, children, ladies, business e.t.c?


Luke 12:42-44 says "Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his Lord shall make ruler over his household to give them their portion of meat in due season? 


Blessed is that servant, whom his Lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath"


You have been asking God for one million but how faithful are you with the one thousand He gave you?  


The principle of God is "He that is faithful in little will be faithful in much", Luke 16:10. 


I know God has promised to do many great things in your life. But there is a road that you must walk to get you there. 


Joseph knew he was going to be a leader someday even though he didn't know how it will happen but there was a road he had to take to get him there. 


All the while he was walking that road, the word of God was trying him(testing), Psalm 105:19. Your own word will come too but the word of God will try you first. 


Peter had a revelation of who Jesus was but he rejected the road that will lead Jesus to the fulfilment of that revelation, Matthew 16:16&22. 


God wants to make you a millionaire but the road that will take you there is that you will start sharing your last meal with someone. He will give you 100naira and ask you to give it away. 


Before you say what is the meaning of this, that is the road that will take you to the fulfilment of that promise. 


God had told you He will use you mightily and put great anointing upon you and then God brought this sister across your way with every kind of problem you can imagine in the world. 


Before you cast that sister away, know this, that is the road to that great anointing God promised you. 


It is the people that dwells in great darkness that needs great light, Isaiah 9:2. The farther away from the temple and the closer to the dead sea the river of life gets, the greater the flow, Ezekiel 47:1-5&8-9. 


Once you begin to see the road that will take you to where God has promised, start rejoicing. 


Jesus said to his disciples when you see these signs, know that it is near, even at the doors, Matthew 24:33. 


Many times what we are looking for is the end, we don't watch out for the road that will lead us there and when we see that road, we often despise it. 


If God can trust you with one person He will bring two more. If He can trust you with one thousand naira, He will give you one million. 


Giving you more anointing, more business ideas, more money or more members is not an issue with God. The real issue is, Can He trust you? How prepared are you?


Salvation is found in none else, for there is no name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved, except the name of Jesus. 


You may be reading this post and you have not yet given your life to Jesus. This is another opportunity for you to make that decision for Jesus by saying this prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart: 


Lord Jesus, I love You with all my heart. I believe that You are the Son of God that died and she'd His blood for my sins. Today, I receive Your life and I declare that I am Yours. 


Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE




SALVATION PRAYER

Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:

 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 

Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!

PEACE



CONTACT US:

yinkaotegbade@gmail.com 

+2347033299066



OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

folwams@gmail.com

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE DAY:




FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH, 

READ ALSO:





ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW









Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmm

Thank you for these words ma 🙏

Popular posts from this blog