THE MYSTERY OF THANKSGIVING 

(PART 2)


1THESSALONIANS 5:18

Thanksgiving is a powerful mystery. Are you sad? Begin to thank God, not for the sadness but because of what the word of God says. 


As you begin to focus on the word of God, the joy in your spirit will begin to manifest in the natural and your soul begins to rejoice. 


You have drawn what is in your spirit into your soul through thanksgiving because you acknowledge that in your spirit man where the Holy Spirit dwells, you have all the fruits of the spirit, of which joy is one. 


So you begin to focus on what is not seen(joy in your spirit) then what is not seen becomes manifested as your experience in the physical. 


1Peter1:8 says, "Whom having not seen, ye love, in whom, though now you see him not, yet believing ye rejoice with joy unspeakable, full of glory. 


That is thanking God and rejoicing for what you have not seen. This is exactly how faith pleases God, when we thank Him for what He has done but we have not yet seen it's manifestation, Hebrews 11:6. 


The result of this was that you receive the end of your faith, the salvation of your soul, 1Peter 1:9 What was in your Spirit was made manifest in your soul because you rejoice with joy unspeakable over what you have not yet seen its manifestation in the physical. 


If you are sad or depressed focus on the joy that you have in your spirit man by thanking God for every good thing that you can think of that He has done for you whether spiritually or physically, when you do this it can't be up to 30mins or 1hr before your soul joins your spirit to rejoice. 


Now when your soul  begins to rejoice you have created an atmosphere that the Holy Spirit can work through(your soul is agreeing with your spirit now). 


If there are going to be instructions or directions on what you need to do; that is when your soul(mind) can receive them. 


There is nobody on earth that has nothing to thank God for. Focus on that and thank God for it. 


What you focus on magnifies, it gets bigger. When you focus on God He becomes bigger than the problem. 


How you focus on God is by thanking Him for what He has done in you in Christ Jesus(inheritance of the saints in light) and also on the physical things He has done in your life. 


Bring back to your remembrance what God has done before. Psalm 103:2 says, "Bless the Lord O my soul and forget not all His benefits". 


The following verse after that was David listing all the good things that God has done for Him one by one. 


Forget not His benefits, is a deliberate attempt on your part to call to remembrance what God has done in your life. 


When you first start you may have to go back and forth forgetting and remembering like David did in Psalms 42&43 but if you keep at it you will break through with joy unspeakable in your soul. 


Are you sick in your body? Focus on the healing that Jesus bought for you that is in your born again spirit where the Holy Spirit swells by thanking God for it. 


Don't ask Him to come and heal your body, thank Him because He has done it and go ahead to act healed. 


Then the law of Spirit of life in Christ  Jesus begins to work in your members and you experience what is in your spirit in your body, Romans 8:2&11. 


The last part is that it is not going to be without a fight, 1Timothy 6:12. If it doesn't happen as soon as you expect just keep at it. Hold fast to what you have lest another take your crown, Revelations 3:11.  


When the devil sees you won't give up he will leave. If Meshach, Shedrach and Abednego had given up when they saw the fire that Nebuchadnezzar prepared for them, we wouldn't have heard of them today and the glory they brought to God wouldn't have happened. 


But they held fast to their profession and never gave up inspite of their being bound from head to foot with all they had and thrown inside the fiery furnace that consumed their captors. 


That was how they experienced  the victory and brought glory to the God of Israel throughout the entire land of Babylon. 


You are healed, don't let the devil steal it. You are peaceful, don't let the devil steal your peace. You are full of joy don't let the devil kill your joy. 


The love of God has been shed abroad in  your heart, don't let the devil fill you with  hatred, bitterness anger, hurt and unforgiveness. 


You are blessed and prosperous, don't let the devil steal your blessings or put poverty on you(Poverty is first the way you think not lack of material things). 


Being unthankful is a sin and it is a sin that the Bible says will be very common in the last days(2Timothy 3:2). 


Don't give a place for this sin in your life, it will robb you of every good thing. May the Lord anoint this word to our understanding in Jesus name. 


You may be reading this post and in recent times you have  not had something really notable to thank God for, I decree before the end of this week, you will have course to thank God for something outstanding that He will do in your life in Jesus name. 


I command doors of favour to be opened unto you in Jesus name. When it happens don't forget to share the testimony with me, I will like to rejoice and praise God with you.


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com


QUOTE OF THE WEEK:




FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH, 

READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK




AUDIO OF THE WEEK



ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW






Comments

Popular posts from this blog