GO FOR KNOWLEDGE

(PART 2)

ISAIAH 33:6

You can copy a man but you won't have the confidence of that man. Allow God build confidence in you. 


An authentic ministry has foundation upon which every result you see is built. 


Many people desire the results, but very few desire the foundation.  


They copy the result but because they have no foundation, one fierce storm and they are thrown off balance and they topple over. 


Allow God give you a deep foundation, don't be in a hurry to get results. 


Anytime you catch yourself running after things you have just misplaced your priorities. 


Things are suppose to run after you not the other way round, Isaiah 60:4-7.


Results are not to be sought or pursued, they are what follows us as we follow God faithfully, John 15:4-8. And these signs SHALL FOLLOW THEM that believe, Mark 16:17.


Stop praying for signs and wonders and miracles to happen in your life and ministry, instead go for knowledge. 


As you go for knowledge and you structure your life after the things you are learning, the things you are looking for will begin to follow you. 


Results follow obedience, glory follows pattern. Longevity follows foundation. Pleasing God follows a lifestyle of faith.


Many times when we ask God for results, these are the things that He shows us. 


Once the foundation, pattern, life of faith, life of obedience and life of followership are present, the results we seek follows. 


John 12:26 says if any man serve me, let Him follow me and where I am there shall also my servant be. If any man serve me, him will my father honour.


Sink your root very deep in knowledge. The Lord told me, I am not concerned about giving you results, I am concerned about giving you a very robust and deep foundation in Me. 


He said, What I am paying attention to now is your root, the foundation of knowledge, ALLOW ME. 2Kings 19:30, Isaiah 33:6, Hosea 4:6


If God is the one that builds you, it is impossible for results not to follow you. 


But if you are the one that builds your life by yourself and according to your pattern, you will run after results. 


Only one thing is needed, see to it that you build it according to the pattern shown you and the glory cannot but rest on it. 


Your concern should be building according to pattern, i.e obedience, followership and faithfulness not having results.


Results follow these things.


When the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt, He led them from place to place in the wilderness before He finally led them into the promised land. 


Not necessarily because they are a rebellious people but because they needed to be transformed.


So, that you are not yet seeing some level of results in your life and ministry or business does not mean you are not doing well, God is working on you to transform you into that new wine skin that can contain the new wine.  


New wine is poured into new wine skin not old wine skin, Mark 2:22. 


It is also important to note that for every level of result you desire, there is a requisite new wine skin that is needed to contain the new wine at that level. So the work of God upon our lives is continuous.


You must love the Word, it is the rod for signs and wonders, Isaiah 11:1&2.  You must love the Word more than signs and wonders to have signs and wonders follow you. 


Never find yourself loving signs and wonders more than My Word.


SALVATION PRAYER

Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:

 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 

Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


CONTACT US:

yinkaotegbade@gmail.com 

+2347033299066



OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

folwams@gmail.com

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE DAY:







SPECIAL INVITATION

https://tiny.one/FOLWAMS-MTP




FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH, 

READ ALSO:





ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW







Comments

Ogunleke Abiola said…
Thanks so much ma. More grace ma

Popular posts from this blog