THE UNCONSCIOUS SOWER

MATTHEW 13:3b

What I want to teach us this morning is so powerful that if you live by it it will change your approach towards life and living. 


One morning during quiet time the Holy Spirit expound a small portion of the scripture to me in Matthew 13:3b. He said, "Behold a sower went to sow". 


Before I continue I want to counsel us to be a doer of the Word. 


Many of us read and hear things but after reading and hearing we are moved and touched, we are even inspired by what was written but we don't go ahead to put to practice what we read or heard, so what we know or have read or heard don't profit us, Hebrews 4:2, 1Corinthians 10:11. 


We are like that man beholding his natural face in a glass but after beholding himself and seeing what he looks like, goeth his way and straightaway forget what manner of man he was, James 1:24. 


It is those that move beyond reading and knowing to doing that get blessed. The blessing is in doing not in reading or hearing, James 1:25. 


So back to what I was saying, that morning the Holy Spirit said to me, "Be a conscious sower and carry seeds to sow on a daily basis". By that statement you will think the Holy Spirit is giving me a counsel or an instruction. 


Yes, but that is not all, what He is really doing to me is creating in me a consciousness. 


If all I saw there was an instruction or a counsel I would miss the most vital part of the message, which is becoming conscious of sowing seeds on a daily basis. 


You can obey an instruction for years and not become conscious of what you are doing. 


Becoming conscious is coming into an understanding of why you are doing what you are doing or what is happening to you, Isaiah 27:11, Colossians 1:9-11. 


I paid tithe for many years before I became a conscious tither. When I became a conscious tither I began to reap the reward of tithing in unprecedented ways. 


Since that time I have never been careless about my tithe, I make it so personal I don't just drop it casually in the tithe bowl on a Sunday morning. 


I pray over it at home and receive all the rewards that comes with it right there and then and I always see Jesus as the one receiving my tithe not a man of God or ministry (Melchizedek priesthood).


 As far as I am concerned I have never paid my tithe to any man of God or ministry. I have always given it to Jesus our High Priest Who in turn waves it before our Father, Hebrews 7:5-11.  


Consciousness brings expectancy. You can obey an instruction and only obey because you fear and love God but not be expectant of the reward of obedience, Isaiah 45:19, Hebrews 10:35, Luke 18:28-30, 1Timothy 4:8.  


The Bible says that the expectations of the righteous shall not be cut off, Proverbs 10:24. 


It is what you are expecting that will not be cut off. So if you are not expecting anything, nothing gets delivered at your doorstep at all or in the way it should. 


Philemon 1:6 says the communication of our faith is made effectual by acknowledging every good thing that is in us in Christ Jesus


What consciousness did to me is that it made me become conscious of everything I do as a seed. 


Consciousness makes me to take my pen and pad and calculate my harvest in 30, 60 and 100 fold and seriously expect God to do big things for me. 


Consciousness makes me go way beyond myself in giving(time, help, mercy, honour, respect, loyalty, money, resources, kind words and service e.t.c) knowing my seeds are not lost. 


James 2:13a says "for he shall have judgement without mercy that showeth no mercy". That is law of sowing and reaping at work.


Consciousness gave me the audacity to call forth massive harvest because of the 30,60&100 returns on my sowing. 


It helps me to believe God easily for big things and not just small things. 


Consciousness makes me to be careful the way I live my life on a daily basis because now I know an harvest is coming which could be either good or bad depending on what I have sown.


Consciousness boost my confidence in God. It makes me look at my future and smile in anticipation of the good things it holds for me, Isaiah 26:1-3. 


Consciousness makes me to look at whatever consumption that comes upon the earth and my faith remains steady and immoveable because I know it will overflow with righteousness for me, Isaiah 10:22.


I will continue from here in my next post.


Salvation is found in none else, for there is no name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved, except the name of Jesus. 


You may be reading this post and you have not yet given your life to Jesus. This is another opportunity for you to make that decision for Jesus by saying this prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart: 


Lord Jesus, I love You with all my heart. I believe that You are the Son of God that died and she'd His blood for my sins. Today, I receive Your life and I declare that I am Yours. 


Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE



SALVATION PRAYER

Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:

 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 

Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!

PEACE



CONTACT US:

yinkaotegbade@gmail.com 

+2347033299066



OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

folwams@gmail.com

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE DAY:






FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH, 

READ ALSO:








ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW









Comments

Popular posts from this blog