THE UNCONSCIOUS SOWER 

(PART TWO)

MATTHEW 13:3b


When a farmer goes out to sow, he doesn't finish sowing and go back expecting nothing in return, Psalm 126:6. He goes back expecting a harvest. 


That is what makes him a sower. You become a sower when you carry seeds with the consciousness and expectation of an harvest. 


If you are not expectant of an harvest you are an UNCONSCIOUS SOWER. 


Begin to see everything you do as a seed and you will see yourself living more carefully like never before. You have become a conscious sower. 


After God created a new earth following the destruction of the old by flood, the covenant He made with Noah was that as long as the Earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease, Genesis 8:22. 


These are the law that governs the earth, the law of sowing and reaping, the law of seasons and the law of daytime and nighttime.  


When you become a conscious  sower, everyday you go out with seeds to sow, looking for who to sow into their lives, your time, resources, or kind words knowing fully well that an harvest is coming. 


Don't just stand and begin to call forth an harvest that you have not sown the seed for. Where will the harvest come from? God will send rain to the seed that you have sown in the ground, Isaiah 30:23.


An unconscious sower had carelessly sown seeds but he is not expecting anything so in his time of need the harvest is waiting but he is not doing anything to pull it into his barn. 


But a conscious sower, once he begins to see himself in need, he begins to call forth his harvest and ask angels to bring it to him. 


Then he goes to sit down and watch things begin to happen. 


When the Holy Spirit taught me this things He exposed me to the writings of Papa Kenneth Copeland. 


The Lord told me lay your treasures in heaven and in your time of need ask that your heavenly treasure manifest as earthly blessings, Matthew 6:19&20. 


I have worked these things over time and there was no single time it didn't work. 


I remembered when these messages were about to be printed into tracts. God supplied what we needed in such a way that  marvelled me and the Lord told me it is an harvest of a seed sown.


He reminded me of the seed of service that I sowed in a ministry years back. Honestly I have long forgotten that aspect of my service to that ministry but the Lord said that was the reward for that service. 


I have just one question to ask us this morning. Are you a conscious sower or an unconscious one? 


We have seen the attributes of a conscious sower and its benefits. I pray that this message will change you to become one in Jesus name.


Salvation is found in none else, for there is no name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved, except the name of Jesus. 


You may be reading this post and you have not yet given your life to Jesus. This is another opportunity for you to make that decision for Jesus by saying this prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart: 


Lord Jesus, I love You with all my heart. I believe that You are the Son of God that died and she'd His blood for my sins. Today, I receive Your life and I declare that I am Yours. 


Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER

Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:

 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 

Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!

PEACE



CONTACT US:

yinkaotegbade@gmail.com 

+2347033299066



OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

folwams@gmail.com

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE DAY:




FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH, 

READ ALSO:



ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW











Comments

Popular posts from this blog