THE WAY OF FAITH

2Corinthians 4:13

In our anchor scripture, Apostle Paul said, we having the same spirit of faith we believe, therefore we speak. 


Faith speaks what he believes in his heart and not his head, Romans 10:9&10. Faith acts on the Word of God, James 2:20&22. 


Faith calleth those things that be not as though they were, Romans 4:17. Faith does not consider what it sees in the physical. It only considers what God says in His Word and His integrity and ability to bring it to pass, 2Corinthians 4:18. 


If your faith is based on just positive statememts, it has no substance. Faith is knowledge based. Faith works by knowledge, Romans 10:17.


The substance of faith is the revelational knowledge of the infallible WORD of God planted in your heart. 


With each word spoken in faith and out of revelation, you create a part of your miracle, you move closer to your solution. 


Don't stop after speaking few times and not see any result. Keep declaring and acting on what you believe in your heart. Something is surely happening. 


It is like a pregnant woman, a baby keeps growing inside of her until a time comes when she gives birth. 


Each time you speak in faith, you are creating answers, and your day of delivery is getting nearer. 


It is like turning off the switch that supply electricity to your fan. Is it at once that the fan blades stop rolling? It takes some time!


I remember a time we needed new set of chairs in the living room. We went to price the chairs but the one we liked we couldn't afford it, so we wanted to go for the one we could afford but later decided against it and we were waiting. 


We didnt get those new set of chairs until two months later. We got exactly the ones that we liked but initially couldn't afford. 


How? Faith paid for it. But my faith had to hold out for two months before it came. That is the way of Faith. 


My children laughed and thought it wouldn't work at first but it worked because during those two months I didn't withdraw or cancel my faith by speaking words of unbelief or doubt despite that the answer was yet to come. I was still very expectant.


I kept speaking and believing even though I didnt know how it would happen. Many of the things in our house were gotten by faith, TV, pots, car, wardrobe, curtains, DVD, TV stand, printer e.t.c.


Sometimes as you speak, practical steps drop inside your head as to what to do. 


Go and see this person, use this scripture to pray. Breath inside her nose. Go and read that book, attend that seminar, talk to your pastor about it. 


Many of us have despised those ideas to our detriments.  The bible says how shall we escape if  we neglect so great a salvation, Hebrews 2:3a. 


You must not only pray and confess, you must be sober, watchful and vigilant. You need to be sober to hear what God is saying to you and you need to be vigilant(watchful) so as not to miss His answer when it comes, Habakkuk 2:1. 


When I am praying to receive direction  or guidance, my prayer flows gently. When it is warfare and intercession, it could be very thunderous with loud groanings. 


All prayers are not the same.  Sometimes it starts thunderous but ends like a gentle flowing stream because the Lord is now in His temple and I must keep silent before him to hear what he has to say to me, Habakkuk 2:20. 


When you are praying or confessing, listen to your heart for instructions, ideas, bible verses, that is the end of your conversation. 


You came to God to receive not show off that you can pray or boast how many chapters of the bible you have read.


We reign by instructions. Your next level is in your next instruction. 


Everytime your faith works your confidence in God increases and you are able to trust Him more. 


You need to see more faith acts in your life to trust God more. 


Why don't you make up your mind now, and launch out into the deep for a net breaking catch of fishes?


If you don't start using your faith for headache, stomache, recharge cards and 1000 credit alert, you may never be able to use it to build a house or build the kind of great life and ministry that God has destined for you to have. 


You must take this faith life serious, because without it you can't have God kind of result. 


I pray for you that your faith will not fail again in Jesus name!


PRAYER: FATHER HELP ME TO BE GROUNDED AND ESTABLISHED IN FAITH. TEACH ME THE WAY OF FAITH, I WANT TO PLEASE YOU.

PEACE 



SALVATION PRAYER

Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:

 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 

Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


CONTACT US:

yinkaotegbade@gmail.com 

+2347033299066



OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

folwams@gmail.com

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE DAY:






FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH, 

READ ALSO:





ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW






Comments

Anonymous said…
Amen, amen.

Thank you so much ma 🙏

Popular posts from this blog