LIFE CURRENCIES

CURRENCY NUMBER 7

ANOINTING

1John 2:20&27, Isaiah 10:27

The anointing is the great grandfather of all life currencies. That is the highest currency in life, not Dollar, not Euro, not Pounds. 


The anointing not only works in natural things it also works to make purchases in the realm of spirit. 


1John 2:27 says, "But the anointing which you have received of him abideth in you and you need not that any man teach you. 


But as THE SAME ANOINTING TEACHES YOU ALL THINGS, and is truth and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, you shall abide in him".


I want you to note the words in capital letters, it says the anointing teaches you all things. All things in that scripture mean exactly that, all things. Everything plus everything. 


If you are born again, you have the mind of Christ and you know all things, 1Corinthians 2:16. 


In your born again spirit you know all things. You have all the answers to all of life's problems. 


But you need to draw the answers out from your spirit into your mind where you can process it and it becomes useful to you. 


How you draw answers out from your Spirit is BY RENEWING YOUR MIND AFTER THE WORD OF GOD and BY PRAYING IN THE HOLY GHOST. 


Don't ever let the devil convince you a lazy Christian is one who spends quality time studying the Word of God and praying in the Spirit. 


It is his device to keep your life on a natural plane where he can easily defeat you. 


If there is one formula that God gave us for success and prosperity, it is Joshua 1:8, 


"This book of the law shall not depart out of the mouth, but thou shall meditate there in day and night, that thou mayest observe to do all that is written therein: for then thou shall make thy way prosperous and then thou shall have good success. 


If there is a good success, that means there is a bad success. 


For you to know how important Studying the word of God is, let me show you the instruction that God gave the Israelites and is still very much applicable to us new covenant believers. 


"Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes. 


And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 


And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates". You say that is extreme, yes it is. 


That is how to renew our minds which have retained all kinds of information that the devil supplied it prior to when we got born again after the Word of God. 


We have to be extreme, setting the Word before our eyes day and night and meditating there in so that we may observe to do all that it says. 


I am going to share two examples of how the anointing has offered solutions to individuals on life situations.


Sometime ago, something was about to happen. The Holy Spirit told me about it two months before it happened and He showed me what will happen at the end of it. 


Just as the Holy Spirit revealed it to me was how it happened and two years after, the solution came exactly the way the Holy Spirit revealed it to me. 


A great man of God, Andrew Wommack shared his experience of how the Holy Spirit taught him how to develop photos when he got a job with a photographer and he didn't know anything about the job. 


When he did it how the Holy Spirit taught him to do it, he came out with far better results that his employer only got twice in his life time of practicing photography. 


This does not mean we should neglect the place of skill acquisition and expertise but we should not limit ourselves to that. 


The Bible says you can do all things through Christ that strengthens you(Phillipians 4:13) and that is exactly the way it is, the Holy Spirit teaches you all things. 


God did not only give us things pertaining to godliness only, He also gave us things pertaining to life as well, 2Peter1:3 and they are all REVEALED to us through His Word and through prayer(Praying in the Holy Ghost). 


The secret things belongs unto the LORD our God: but those things which are REVEALED belong unto us and to our children forever that we may do all the Words of this law, Deuteronomy 29:29. 


So far I have discussed with us the anointing within, in my next post I will share with us the anointing upon and how it is a life currency.


You will pray this prayer for yourself:


Father , you said in your Word, that the Spirit of God reveals to us those things that God has ordained for our glory, 1Corinthians 2:7. Holy Spirit reveal to me those secret things that you have ordained for my glory. Show me the things that I need to know to reign on earth and  in life(Romans 5:17, Revelations 5:10 ) in Jesus name.


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:








AUGUST PRAYER CHALLENGE:




FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:



VIDEO OF THE WEEK



AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH


ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW


Comments

Popular posts from this blog