A WORD IN SEASON 

Revelations 22:3

I will like to share with us briefly what the Holy Spirit laid upon my heart this morning.


As long as you keep looking at the wrong things you won't do the right things. 


Sometime ago the Lord asked me to sow a seed and I began to look at those things that I will be denied if I sow that seed. 


The more I focus on them, the more difficult it was for me to obey the Lord. Then the Holy Spirit spoke within my spirit and said, Whether you sow that seed or not you will survive but if you don't sow it you won't have an harvest. 


With that statement it lightened up everything for me. I started focusing on the harvest, instead of focusing on what it will cost me to sow that seed and with that I was able to obey Him. 


This is the reason why many of us sow nothing, we are not thinking of the harvest; we are only thinking of what it will cost(the temporary discomfort) to sow that seed so we have no harvest waiting for us in our future. 


As long as the Egyptians kept focusing on their hunger, they kept on giving all they had in exchange for food, Genesis 47:20. 


They gave their cattle, houses, lands. When they had nothing more to give they started giving themselves for hire just to survive, Genesis 47:23. 


Not until there was nothing else to give anymore did they realize that they should have asked for seeds to sow not just for bread to eat, Genesis 47:19. 


The greatest deception of the devil during famine is the heightened quest for survival that makes sowing looks foolish but it is the wisest thing you can do in famine, Genesis 26:12. 


Famine or no famine, wise christians continue to sow, Ecclesiastes 11:2-6, Jeremiah 17:5-8, Job 5:22


Sow and wait for the rain, for they will surely come, Joel.2:23. Not only did God create law of sowing and reaping, He also created laws that govern seasons, Genesis 8:22. 


Because of this, season of famine will not last forever. But only those that sow seeds during famine will have an harvest when the seasons change and famine is over.


The quest for survival is an ongoing one, it will never end but you can end it in your life by always sowing a seed so that you always have an harvest to meet the continuous quest for survival. 


The deception of the devil has always been to make it look as if  you won't survive if you sow that seed, so you keep eating everything and sow nothing. 


Whether you sow that seed or not you will survive, but if you don't sow it you won't have an harvest waiting for you in your tomorrow. 


God gives both bread and seed(Isaiah 5510); and the Bible says, "He that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food AND MULTIPLY YOUR SEED SOWN, and increaseth the fruits of your righteousness. Being enriched in everything to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God, 2Corinthians 9:10&11.


SHALOM


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:




OCTOBER PRAYER CHALLENGE:




FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK





WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH




ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW







Comments

Popular posts from this blog