MAXIMIZING DIVINE VISITATION

LUKE 19:44b

As I was about preparing this message I didn't know which title that most suit what the Holy Spirit is communicating to my heart, whether it is maximizing divine visitation or be discerning or be sensitive. You can flow with the title that the message best communicate to you.  


What is a visitation from the Lord? It is a period or season when the presence of the Lord is made available in an unusual dimension or greater measure than at other times. 


Imagine there is a man of God whose conferences you always travel to attend and you have to travel thousand of miles to be present. Infact you have to arrange ahead of time to free yourself for that conference, imagine you now suddenly hear that that man of God will be coming to your town where you are based and will spend a whole week. What will you do? 


Let me tell you what you will do. You will rejoice greatly and begin to free yourself of every entanglement that can stop you from attending, all because a man of God is VISITING. You will do all that because you know it is a VISIT, it won't last forever.


There are times that we seek the face of God in prayer, we are trying to access Him but there are times that He comes to us, He makes Himself readily available, Isaiah 65:1 


At such times the Lord has come to VISIT and we must be discerning to maximize such visitations. 


At such times you are not suppose to be seeking Him as if He can't be found for He has come to you, you are suppose to be receiving what He has come to give you. 


That is not the time to seek, it is the time to enjoy what the Lord is bringing. 


In times of revival, the Lord has come to visit His people and it is not a period that lasts forever it is only available for a season. 


At such times even you can't say this is exactly what I said to that brother and he came under the convicting power of the Holy Spirit and gave his life to Jesus. 


In times of revival, people's relationship with God is revived and on fire with little or no effort because it is a time of visitation from the Lord. 


The times of revival is not the time when God's people should go for personal retreat, it is the time to go out there and share Jesus with as many as we can because the power of God is present in an unusual measure to convict sinners and revive His people. 


The Bible says, "Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power...., Psalms 110:3. What this means is the possibility exist not to be willing when God is making available his power in tremendous measure to get something done. 


You may decide to do something else even something spiritual but not preaching the gospel of salvation to sinners even though God's power is heavily present to save them. 


That is talking about times of revival, but there are also times when God brings personal visitation to us and we must be discerning to recognize it and maximize it. 


I will continue from here in my next post. Do well to stay in touch.


PRAYER: LORD baptize me with anointed recognizition, give me discernment so that I will recognize it when you are visiting me and not call good evil and call evil good in Jesus name.


SHALOM


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:




AUGUST PRAYER CHALLENGE:



FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK




AUDIO OF THE WEEK






WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH





ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW





Comments

Popular posts from this blog