DESTINY SERIES 

DESTINY MATTERS 103

CONTRIBUTING YOUR QUOTA

Romans 12:6&7, 2Corinthians 10:13, 

It is only in the will of God that you can secure the committment of God over your life. 


By this, I am not talking of God being good to all, but God being committed to you and your life. 


I am talking of the realm of "Before they call I will answer, while the request is yet in their lips I have heard" 


It is in the will of God that a child of God is formidable; outside of His will even though you are a child of God you are vulnerable to the devil. 


We secure the committment of God over our lives by finding His will and remaining in His will, Job 36:11.


The reason why many are not experiencing divine intervention is because they are trying to play safe.


They don't stand for anything so nothing stands for them. 


They are not loyal or committed to anybody or any course, so nobody and no course is loyal and committed to them. 


Some, they have not bestowed labour anywhere so they have no reward from anywhere. 


I hear someone say people are not worth it, they will stab you in the back after giving your all to them. 


Firstly, the bible says whatever you do you should do it  heartily as unto the Lord and not as unto men, Colossians 3:17 &23.


Secondly, that is to be expected. The reason why you are thinking like that is because you are expecting your reward from where you bestow labour. 


The bible says give and it shall be given unto you, it didnt say the person you give to is the one that will give to you. Luke 6:38a.


The bibles says what you give to men, men will heap it on your bossom, it didnt say the person you give to will be the one to heap it back on your bossom. Luke 6:38b.


When you understand this, you won't stop doing good even if those you did it for directly, return it with evil. 


Your good is never lost it will come back to you as an harvest through somebody else someday. It is one of the laws of life that whatsoever you sow you shall reap. Either good or evil done is never lost.


Upon whose life have you bestowed labour, upon whose ministry, upon whose business? 


If you have not bestowed labour anywhere, don't expect loyalty, comittment and harvest or reward from anywhere. It is called the law of value. 


Many bestow labour here and there but not strategically or consistently enough; so their harvest too is not strategic or consistent but here and there. 


The bible says he that soweth sparingly will reap sparingly and he that soweth bountifully will reap bountifully, 2Corinthians 9:6.


If you are giving anything of value anywhere, whether it is your labour loyalty or committment please be very strategic and consistent. 


Beware of scattered, inconsistent labour; value, committment or loyalty. 


Who are you valuable to that can think of rewarding you for the value you have given?


God is the rewarder of all things but He uses men as His system of reward,so you can't ignore men in your reward equation, Psalm 115:16. 


Except you are planning to receive your reward in heaven, then ignore men in the equation of your reward. 


When you help people get it right whether spiritually, financially, business or career or academic wise you are bestowing value and the law of value says you must be rewarded. 


You can become so valuable that nobody is able to ignore you in terms of what you give. 


Your reward is according to the value you give. If you give uncommon value you get uncommonreward. If you give common value you get common reward.


This is why we press to be more valuable whether spiritually or physically. The reward of a Doctor(Ph.D) is not the same as that of a Professor because of the value  each is expected to give. 


Some give value, but it is too transient, it is not notable. 


Make it one of your principles that when you give value to a people, you will be consistent to the point that the value you give cannot be easily forgotten or discarded just like that. 


If you want to assist people, assisst them notably not haphazardly. Such that what you contributed cannot be easily written off. 


The HOLY SPIRIT taught me this and I am forever grateful for that lesson, it has paid off and still paying off! 


There are some values that you have to give consistently for months or years before they can become notable and rewardable. 


It is called contributing your own QUOTA. A quota is a fixed share of something that a person or group is entitled to receive or is bound to contribute, something substantial not something given carelessly, haphazardly or ocassionally. 


It is something that cannot be easily ignored. To this end you are going to pray two prayers


1) LORD, show me where I am to bestow labour or give value or committment or loyalty. Is it to a person, a course, a business or a ministry? Show me O Lord!


2) LORD, give me the grace to be consistent in giving value. Help me to do it to the point of reward. Father, help me not to be weary in well doing so that I may reap in due season in Jesus name! Amen


PEACE 


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:




OCTOBER PRAYER CHALLENGE:




FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK







WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH




ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW










Comments

Popular posts from this blog