DESTINY SERIES

DESTINY MATTERS 105

FINDING YOUR PLACE IN DESTINY (PART 2)

ROMANS 12:4-8

I am going to continue from where I stopped in my last post.


If you are called to assist a work you must know for yourself and settle down in it. If you are called to start you must also know for yourself amd settle down well in it. 


By this I mean it shouldnt be just what someone told you. 


What you were told cannot withstand the test of time and pressures that come from the vicissitudes of life like what you know and have become established in. Don't cross lanes. 


The bible says every man should remain with the calling where with he is called and minister according to the meaaure given to him, 1Corinthians 7:24, 1Peter 4:10. 


I am a teacher of the Word you won't find me organizing a music concert or a drama outreach. It is not within my measure. 


I can call you to pray, I can teach you the Word of God, but I may not be able to teach you to sing or act drama well. 


Do know your calling and your measure and stay there, Romans 12:6. 


You may never hold a microphone in your life to preach or to sing but your funds may support those that will. 


Your calling as a kingdom financier is not inferior to that of the fivefold. Without the financiers the Gospel will not spread, Romans 12:3.


Without the intercessors the apostles will not last long on the pulpit. The intercessors are like heart of a ministry they are not seen or known, 1Corinthians 12:22-25.  


We all know how important the heart is to the entire body. It is the engine room!


Without the teaching priests the people will be lawless though anointed, 1Corinthians 5&6, 2Chronicles 15:3. They will be defeted because they don't know their rights as a child of God, Malachi 2:6&7


You may never raise a wheel chair or open the eyes of the blind but you may be the one that will design the poster and fliers that will invite the sick amd the lame to get healed. 


Without your contribution that deaf man will never know that there was such a programme. 


So, no contribution is small in the kingdom and no calling is inferior to another. Rather they compliment one another, 1Corinthians 12:14-27.


That ability to administer and organize things is given to you by God and very mych needed in the kingdom, dont despise it!


I remember many years ago before I ever discovered I carry the call of God upon my life, I went to my Pastor and told him I love to read and write but I don't know how that can be deployed to serve in the church. 


He told me he has been looking for a transcriber for long and now that I have finally arrived the work can begin.


He gave me his tapes to transcribe to books. I wrote all the testimonies of the church to be compiled into a book.


From there began my journey to service in the kingdom. That gift though small in my own eyes became a very useful tool in God's hand. 


There is no gift you have that is not needed in the kingdom. 


You may not know how and where it could be deployed, that is why you may need to talk to your leaders to help you harness and structure that gift to serve the purposes of God.


Those in the helps ministry are as important as those in the five fold ministry, 1Corinthians 12:28-30


Without the help minsitry, the anointing will be present but only little can be done; that is if it doesn't end in chaos and confusion. 


The helps ministry helps put structure, beauty and excellence to the anointing. They give mobility and dynamism to the Gospel. 


Without those in the Helps ministry that anointing you admire so much you may not admire it that much. 


So find your place, don't force yourself into a place where you have not been called because of the honour and glory attached to some kinds of calling. 


When you leave your place the whole body suffers for it. 


Are you an intercessor? Don't desire to be an Apostle.  If you do, the Apostle will not last because he needs your prayers to sustain him. Ask Peter, Acts 12:5


Are you a minstrel? Dont desire to be a prophet. Without you the prophet will not be able to tap into the anointing for the prophetic to bring salvation to God's people. Ask Elisha, 2Kings 3:15.


There are no inferior callings, God designed everyone to shine in some place. 


A pastor will shine in his church and among his religious circle, while a king will shine in his territory. 


Same way, a VC will be respected, celebrated and honoured among academicians while a business man will be honoured and celebrated in the world of business. 


Everybody has a place where he is honoured respected and shines. God designed it so. 


We arecreated to show forth His glory, 1Peter 2:9&10 and we are kings and priest and shall reign in this life, Revelations 5:10.


As powerful and anointed as the disciples were, it took a wealthy kingdom financier called Joseph of Arimarthea to get the body of Jesus from pilate for proper burial, Mark 15:43-46.


He had the connection and a new grave, the apostles did not! 


He probably was a politician and a bussiness man, the bible calls him an honourable counsellor that went boldly unto pilate to demand the body of Jesus. Mark 15:43.


Yet, it is important that Jesus be buried in a grave for him to overcome the grave. 


Now imagine if there was no Joseph of Arimathea with the connections and a  new grave! 


That part in the equation of salvation would have suffered and we wouldn't be saying today that Jesus conquered the grave too, 1Corinthians 15:55. 


Please don't let anyone demean your gift or calling and don't demean it yourself! You are important and your gift is very much needed in the kingdom.


No calling is inferior to the other whether helps or five fold we are to complement each other to bring souls to Gods kingdom and glory to one person, JESUS! Revelations 4:10&11.


Pray and ask the lord to help you get it right on your journey to destiny fulfilment.


Take all these things we have discussed one by one and pray them over yourself. 


Ask him to show you the details of your assignment so that you can be rooted and grounded in him. 


Without understanding your call you can't be established in it.


PEACE 


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:




OCTOBER PRAYER CHALLENGE:




FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK






WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH




ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW













Comments

Popular posts from this blog