THE DYNAMICS OF RECEIVING

MARK 11:24

Today, by God's grace I will be sharing with us on the dynamics of receiving.


Often times we don't know that receiving has dynamics. 


We have been taught how to pray, how to study the Word, how to fast and how to confess, but little has been taught about how to receive. 


What is dynamics? 


It is the  know-how of a thing. How a thing works to bring about the result it gives. 


Receiving has dynamics. 


That you prayed does not mean you will receive. Also, that you fasted does not mean you will receive. 


You must know how to receive to receive. There is a powerful scripture in Mark 11:23 that separates receiving entirely from asking. 


So, we kmow from this scripture that it is one thing to pray and another thing entirely to receive. 


Before I go into the things that makes for receiving, it is important that we must understand that God puts graces upon men to help their fellow men. 


The answer or solution to your current problem is a grace that someone carries. 


The bible says we have these treasures in earthen veasels, that the excellency of the power might be of God and not of men, 2Corinthians 4:7.


Isaiah 32:2 says, AND A MAN shall be a hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest, as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of great rock in a weary land. God attributed all these things to a man. 


It is a man that shall be all these things to his fellow men. 


In the equation of yoir receiving men are involved and are important. The earlier you undestand this, the better for you. 


When Jesus ascended, it was to men that He gave gifts in order to help their fellow men, Ephesians 4:8. 


Even God, though He could do without men chose to work with men.


God would be angry with men one moment and the next moment, He is trying to woo them to His side again.


You will hear God say to man, "Come now and let us reason together", Isaiah 1:18. 


You will hear God say, "How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? How shall I deliver thee, Israel? How shall I make thee as Admah? How shall I set thee as Zeboim? My heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together, Hosea 11:8. 


Remember, this is the same God that said earlier, "Ephraim is joined to idols, leave him alone", Hosea 4:17. 


David studying God's dealing with men, could not but remarked, "What is man that you are so mindful of him or the son of man that you visit him!", Psalm 8:4. 


That was an exclamation of a man that has studied God's dealings with men over time. 


If God can be so mindful of men, why do you think man is not a factor to reckon with in the equation of your receiving. 


I am not trying to exalt man or promote human worship, but i am trying to lay a foundation, which if understood will go a long way to make us work on ourselves until the character of Christ is formed in us particularly when relating with our fellow men. 



Prayer is powerful, confession is powerful, fasting is powerful, studying the word of God is powerful  and there is a place for them in the equation of our receiving.


But, not allowing the Word of God to transform us and to change our mindset and character to  conform to the image of Christ can wipe out our months of prayer and fasting in one minute and rubbish our confession in just a moment. 


Many of the things I will be sharing with us concerning the dynamics of receiving are character and transformation based.  


Hence, it becomes important to lay this very vital foundation.


You must see men as God see men, Amos 3:3, Jeremiah 1:11-13. If God says men are important in the equation of your receiving, you must also begin to see men as important and begin to treat your fellow men regardless who they are with courtesy, caution, respect and honour. 


Your answer, solution, your next level is a grace  or an anointing or a postion that a man somewhere carries or occupies. 


Your answer is one man away! 


We have these treasures in earthen vessels!


 If you understand this foundational revelation I congratulate you, because truly your journey to transformation has just begun.


Father, I ask that you will anoint this word to the understanding of your people in Jesus name.


PRAYER: FATHER HELP ME TO SEE MEN AS YOU SEE THEM. 


PEACE 


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:




NOVEMBER PRAYER CHALLENGE:


FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK






WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH




ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW






Comments

Popular posts from this blog