THE DYNAMICS OF RECEIVING

PERCEPTION (PART 2)

MARK 11:24


This morning I will be sharing with us the third point under petception.


C). YOURSELF

Not only must others perceive us correctly to receive of the grace we carry, we must also perceive ourselves correctly to be able to be a blessing to people. 


He that is from the earth is of the earth earthy but he that is from above is above all, John 3:31.


One of my frequent prayers to the Lord is to discover more of who I am in destiny. 


Because until you know yourself in destiny, you can't be all that God wants you to be. 


The communication of your faith is made effectual by acknowledging every good thing that is in you in Christ Jesus, Philemon 6.


You will be calling yourself a coward when all of heaven is seeing you as a mighty man of valour. 


Before Gideon could fulfil his destiny, his perception of himself had to change from the coward hiding from the midianites to the mighty man of valour that he truly was.


Elijah said if I be a man of God. Peter said such as I have I give unto you. Paul said For I have received of the lord that which also I pass unto you. 


My question has always been at what point did they know they carry something from the Lord that can bless people and change the course of a nation?



Apostle Paul perceived that the crippled man had the faith to be healed and he spoke the word of healing, Acts 14:9.


Receiving has everything to do with correct perception!


The people that are the last to receive of a grace are those closest to the grace.


This is becsuse they knew the carrier of the grace in his weaknesses, in his past, while he was growing up, when he was not born again. 


Familiarity is affecting their perception, so they are not changed by the grace that is changing others. 


I have had to pray for people with all my heart and I know nothing may happen because they can't just stop seeing me as their sister and start seeing me as one sent by God. 


This is exact reason why people that are far away from a grace tends to get more blessed than those that are very close to it. 


Familiarity is what is robbing them of their blessing. 


So, we must be discerning. If you can see a grace as it is truly, it will bless you. 


But if the devil succeed in distorting your perception about that grace, that is it, it can't bless you. 


Receiving works with perception, discernment and recognition.


The great woman of shunem perceived that Elisha was a holy man of God and she received miracles, 2Kings 4:9.


Paul perceived that the lame man has faith and he seized that opportunity to speak, Acts 14:9. 


I love it best when people ask me to pray for them because I know that means they have recognized a grace.


 But when I go and ask people if I should pray for them, they may or may not receive because they have not perceived their is a grace. 


And almost always those that requested for prayer get their answers much more than those that I asked their permission to pray for them.


So, it is not all up to God neither is it all up to a man of God in the equation of your receiving. You are a major factor too. 


Many times Jesus would say your faith has made you whole. 


When the perception of a people is right, they can literarlly draw power out of the man of God when as yet he has not spoken one word. 


The Bible says while Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell upon the people and they began to speak, Acts 10:44.


Many times we have interpreted these to mean it was because of how anointed Peter was. 


But remember he didn't want to go, the Holy Spirit ordered him to go. So, it wasn't because his faith was so strong back then, Acts 10:19-20.


A part of him was already meditating on the querry he would receive when he got back home to his Jewish people to explain why he had to go to the uncircumcised, Acts 11:1-3.


So while he yet spake, that was what was going on in his mind, not faith. 


But remember that after Cornelius had the vision he went to gather his entire household and they were all waiting for Peter to come, Acts 10:24&33. Their expectation was very high! 


Pastor Benny Hinn said, he went to minister in a place and before he spoke one word, the healing started happening. 


Many times we would interprete such as the man of God being highly anointed but this is not always so; sometimes it is the hunger of the people, Luke 8:44-46.


This great man of God said the people were so hungry for God that power went out of him to heal and save without his permission.


In my next post by the grace of God, I will be sharing with us another major factor that makes for receiving. 


Hope this mesaage has blessed you? If yes, do well to share with others.



PRAYER: You will cry to the Lord to quicken your perception so that you can perceive him correctly. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you as He truly is. 


Ask the Lord to help you perceive men correctly and relate with them rightly that you may drink of that which they carry from God for you.


PEACE 


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:




NOVEMBER PRAYER CHALLENGE:


FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK






WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH




ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW








Comments

Popular posts from this blog