I WILL STAND UPON MY WATCH

(PART 2) 

HABAKKUK  2:1

I will continue from where I stopped in my last post. We have discussed two out the three things we need to do before the year runs out. In less than 48 hrs we will be in year 2023 and it is very very important that we have a vision to run with. To this end I will be sharing with us today the last point which is: 

3) INSTRUCTIONS : One of the beauty of walking with God is seeing what He says come to pass. 


It makes our relationship with Him so REAL AND ENJOYABLE. Isaiah 42:9 says, "Behold the former things are come to pass and new things do I declare, before they spring forth I tell you of them". 


Without instructions and Words from the Lord that you are running with you and I will not be able to assess very well our progress in our walk with God and in destiny fulfilment. 


Walking with God is more than just going to church and carrying out church activities. If that is all you do it will be more or less like a weekly routine to you over time. The life giving factor will not be there again


The essence of Jesus's death and resurrection is not so that we can have a place to congregate but so that we can have a personal relationship with God. 


It is this personal relationship with God that infuses life into church attendance and activities. 


You benefit more from going to church and doing church activities if you have a personal intimate relationship with God.


It is in the place of intimacy that you get to know God one on one and can have personal words and instructions for the coming year. 


Job 22:22 says, "Receive I pray thee the law from His mouth and lay up His words in thy heart". 


Instructions ascertain God's participation in our lives and in what we do. It helps us to be established in God. 


You will be able to boldly say that I know that I know that God is involved in this and I am doing exactly what God told me to do. 


Instructions help us to filter out some things that may want to distract us during the course of the year. 


It narrows down our activities and helps us  focus on important things only. 


Instructions help us to always return to the giver of the instructions when we encounter challenges along the way. 


Spend quality time alone in the presence of God in the remaining hours of this year to receive Words and instructions that you will run with in the coming year. 


Doing this makes God so real to you, if foster's intimacy with Him. Those words will be your guide in the year, Psalm 119:105. 


Infact, it will help you return at the end of 2023 with constructive thanksgiving, not just haphazard thanksgiving. 


Either way, thanksgiving is thanksgiving; but it pleases the Father more when we say what you said came to pass Lord; than when we have to look here and there to see what to thank Him for at the end of the year.....


 Or when we just join others to thank Him generally not because of something specific He said that He has brought to pass in our lives. 


God proves His superiority over idols by declaring things before they happen. It is His way of showing that He is God. 


He said I have declared the former things from the beginning and they went forth out of my mouth and I showed them. I did them suddenly and they came to pass. 


I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I showed thee: lest thou shouldest say mine idol hath done them and my graven image and my molten image hath commanded them, Isaiah 45:3&5. 


You can see that word from the beginning recurring again and again. Begin 2023 with Words and instructions from the Lord so that you can say at the end of the year, the Lord hath said this and He has brought it to pass.


Salvation is found in none else, for there is no name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved, except the name of Jesus. 


You may be reading this post and you have not yet given your life to Jesus. This is another opportunity for you to make that decision for Jesus by saying this prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart: 


Lord Jesus, I love You with all my heart. I believe that You are the Son of God that died and she'd His blood for my sins. Today, I receive Your life and I declare that I am Yours. 


Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:




DECEMBER PRAYER CHALLENGE:



FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH


ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW











Comments

Popular posts from this blog