HOW DO I PASS MY TESTS FROM GOD?

Isaiah 30:20&21

After Bible study one day, someone asked me, "How do I pass my tests from God?" 


What a question! I couldn't give the person a definite answer because I didn't know what to say right away. 


However, when I got home, I asked the The Holy Spirit, the Teacher of all teachers , the one that know all things and teaches us all things, Job 36:22. 


Sometimes ago, in a revelation of the Lord, I saw myself going on a road and there was this man that was hiding waiting for when I was going to be alone so that he can pounce on me. 


That road was full of bends and corners that you can't see far ahead all through the road to the end. 


However I noticed that each time I rounded a corner someone will just show up on the road 


When the distance between me and that person is getting wider and I rounded another bend or corner, somebody else will show up again, sometimes one or two persons. 


I was walking alone on that street but I was never alone at anytime and because of this the man hiding never got the opportunity he was looking for. 


Till I got home I kept meeting people. I was never alone on that road.


You will want to ask what has this got to with the question. A lot! 


When I came out of that revelation I asked the Lord what it meant and He said Your teachers, as long as they are not hidden from you, you will get home, Isaiah 30:20.  


You will pass the tests of God the same way you pass exams in school, "Go to class regularly and pay attention". 


That was the answer the Holy Spirit gave to my question that day.


A student that attends lectures, copy his notes and pay attention in class will pass his exam. 


Your first teacher is the Word of God (2Timothy 3:16) and the Holy Spirit(John 16:13, 1John 2:27) and the lecture hall is The Secret place, Psalm 91:1. 


A believer that does not have a secret place (quiet time) or does not go there regularly to attend lectures will fail in the day of test. 


Your second teachers are the gifts in the body, Ephesians 4:8-16, men and woman of God that God has given to us in the body. 


There is nothing you will encounter in your journey to destiny that someone somewhere has not encountered before, Romans 15:4


You must discern the Body of Christ and embrace the gifts in the Body, they are your teachers, the gifts of God to you. Read 1Corinthians 10:11.


As long as you keep meeting your teachers they will keep showing you the way. Isaiah 30:20&21 says "No longer will your teachers be removed into a corner but thine eyes shall see your teachers......you will hear a voice behind you saying this is the way walk ye in it"(paraphrasing)


For example, You went for evangelism, and you had to trek home and you were so tired and you wanted to give up....


.....then you remember what your pastor said in church how he trekked and it seemed his faith did not work that day but it was God testing Him. 


Considering the end of his conversation and seeing what God has made of his life today, you will immediately recognize that incidence for  what it is, God disciplining the son he loves and you will receive the strength to continue.  


As you are remembering your Pastor's experience and receiving strength to continue, five scriptures came to your spirit one after the other to further strengthen you, 2Timothy 2:3, Proverbs 3:11&12, Hebrews 12:2&3, Hebrews 10:35-39, 2Timothy 2:12. 


And you keep going in the strength of those scriptures for the next 40days, 1 Kings 19:5-8. Now that is feeding, studying the Word of God to receive life, not as a religious ritual!


But come to think of it if you have not been studying the Bible, you have not been present in the secret place(quiet time), not attending church, not listening to messages and not reading books. 


You won't have what it takes to pass the tests, you won't even recognize that you are being tested. 


This is one of the reasons why we do what we do, pray, study the Word, read books, go to church, listen to messages. 


Not because we want to observe religious rituals but to receive strength in our inner man, Ephesians 3:16 and to receive life and keep living! 


The Word of God is my sustenance, the fountain of life that I constantly drink from.


I pray for you that you will always pass your tests in Jesus name. I will continue from here in my next post.


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:






JANUARY PRAYER AND FASTING





FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:





VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE YEAR

AE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW



Comments

Popular posts from this blog