WHAT YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT BATTLES

James 1:2-4



You must know that no matter what battle it is you are fighting God is there with you, you are not fighting alone that knowledge alone will drive fear away. 


You must know that your battles are the Lord's battle. What this means is that that battle came into your life because of God being in your life, 2Chronicles 20:15.


So, it isn't really about you. 


It could be because of the Lord's assignment you are doing or because of serving His purposes or promoting his name or because you have chosen to live by his ways or in obedience to him. 


All those kinds of battle are the Lord's battles. 


You must know that battles are meant both for your training and promotion not for your destruction. The battles we fight are what teaches us patience, longsuffering and perseverance, James 1;2-4


God uses battles that satan bring our way to perfect us and get us ready for the assignment He has for us, Genesis 50:20, Romans 8:28.


The same way He used sufferings to make Jesus perfect, that he might be fit to be the captain of our salvation, Hebrews 2:10, Hebrews 5:8.


You must know who the leader of the battle is, not you but God. He is the God of the host army. He leads the battle, not you. Joshua 5:13-18.


What that means is that He is your commanding officer so you fight by His instructions, not what you think is the right thing for you to do. 


Another thing you must know in a battle is that, before the battle ever starts victory is already decided in your favour through the finished work of Christ. 


How can God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit be involved in your battle and you will not win?


 Know this about satan today, he loves issuing out threat letters. It is his speciality. He threatens alot. 


You silence him by the blood of Jesus and by the word of your testimonies, Revelations 12:11.


Satan's weaponry is to make you think you are alone so that he can separate you from your victory. 


The truth is at every given point in time, they that are with you are more than they that are against you, 2Kings 6:16. 


Stop telling christians they are not going to have challenges rather train and prepare them on how to deal with their challenges when they show up, John 6:33, Isaiah 43:2, Acts 14:22, Psalm 34:19.


Things will happen in their marriage, while they are raising children, in their career, business and finances. 


Some of them may not get job on time, some of them may have to wait for some time before they give birth, some may experience delay in getting married.


Teach them how to handle such situations. Until you begin to do that you have not made them strong against the devil. 


Make their head hard against whatever the devil is bringing against them, Ezekiel.3:9


You will produce weak christians if you keep telling them they won't have to encounter one thing or the other that they will need to deal with as they journey through life. 


They may not like it but still prepare them for it. I never promised a life void of challenges I said in this world you will have tribulations but be of good cheer I have overcome the world for you. 


I have given them the victory ahead of whatever challenges of life they may have to encounter. 


Somewhere else, I say many are the afflictions of the righteous but I see them through every single one of them, Psalm.34:19. 


It is the reason my mercy is new every morning. It is the reason I daily load you with benefits to overcome these challenges. 


I have already made provision you only need to search by my spirit to find them. 


There is nothing you are going through or will go through that I don't already provided solution to. 


But if you keep on observing lying vanities, you have forsaken their mercy, Jonah 2:8.


Not everybody will find the mercy or solution that I have kept for them in time of their need because they are not searching for it by my Spirit but by their own human wisdom or help of men, Isaiah 50:10-11. 


Give us help from trouble: For vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly: For he it is that shall tread down our enemies, Psalm.60:11-12. 


That I said you will lie down in safety and nothing shall make you afraid is not because there won't be anything that wants to make you afraid, it is because you have mastered how to sleep in the middle of a storm, Leviticus 26:6, Matthew 8:24, Psalm.4:8


You  already know how to rule in the midst of your enemies not without them, Psalm.110:1-2. 


The reason why you are not afraid is not because there is nothing to be afraid of, it is because you are so fortified with revelation that the presence of those things had lost their power to make you afraid. 


You rose above them and trample them under your feet by revelation. Light always always dispell darkness. 


PRAYER: FATHER GIVE ME SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE AND TEACH  ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BATTLE I AM FIGHTING PRESENTLY IN JESUS NAME. 


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:






JANUARY PRAYER AND FASTING





FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:





VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE YEAR

AE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW






Comments

Popular posts from this blog