FOLLOWING WITH PATIENCE

Hebrews 6:12



Many will not be patient with you while you are growing and will interprete your growth process differently.


Some because of no fault of their own but because their matter require urgency which your level if growth cannot yet provide, so you must make room for them to leave and find solution elsewhere.


You must not because of this hate your growth process you must learn to be patient with yourself even when others are not patient with you.


It is the secret to a long lasting performance.


Some will call your growth process lack of result, some will call it powerlessness, some will even mock it, while some may counsel you to forget the whole thing as it is not working.


It doesnt always look like something is happening but a lot is happening.


However, as for you, you must know exactly what is happening to you and not allow yourself to be pushed out of growth and process.


Many will not be interested in your growth but only in your fruit. But as for you you must know that there is no fruit without growth.


They are not interested in your story only in your result but you must be interested in your story bevause it is your story that produce the glory that they are interested in.


Many are interested in your glory but very few indeed are interested in your story.


Patience is a fruit of the spirit that the Holy Spirit will work in you using the process called growth.


You will be doing yourself great injustice if you use the yardstick of performance to measure your growth.


Your performance at every level will be commensurate to your growth.


Stop using other's result to judge your performance, it is a wrong yardstick. You didn't start your journey or walk with God at the same time.


Sometimes we get agitated with what we hear others say and do and we want to push ourselves beyond limit.


Their stories are there to encourage you to keep you going not to be the basis for judging your performance.


When you begin to use others performance as the basis to judge your own performance it may wear you out instead of encouraging you to keep pushing.


You are using their stories in a wrong way to do damage to yourself and ministry.


There are levels of result that if you have now, it will destroy you instead of bringing glory to my name.


God won't give you result beyond your growth no matter how much you fast or pray.


Your visibility will be commensurate to your growth no matter what physical or spiritual effort you put in.


PRAYER : FATHER HELP ME TO WALK WITH YOU PATIENTLY TILL I BECOME ALL THAT YOU WANT ME TO BE.


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:






JANUARY PRAYER AND FASTING





FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE YEAR

AE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW





































Comments

Popular posts from this blog