YOU ARE WHO GOD SAYS YOU ARE

1Peter 2:9




You can't get the correct picture of things or situation or people by the way they look physically. 


Jesus said I dont judge by what I see or what I hear but I judge by what my Father tells me, John 5:30


The correct picture of things is what God says it is and when God shows you light on any matter you must beleive that light that you may be children of light, John 12:36. 


Anytime you don't have the correct picture of anything you are in darkness concerning that thing. 


Let everything you believe about yourself and destiny and situation comes from Him. 


The devil's assignment is to keep your focus on wrong things while the assignment of the Spirit  of God  is to keep your focus on the right things. 


God asked Jeremiah what he saw and what he saw was the branch of an almond tree, Jeremiah 1:11.


He had to see correctly before God could speed up his word to perform it in his life. 


God is a God of new beginnings. He always does new things to give people another chance at their destiny, Isaiah 43:19, Isaiah 65:16-17


You have your plans but God too has His plans. What is the truth is only what God says about you, Isaiah 55:8-9


Anytime you believe anything that God didnt tell you or say concerning you, you have believed a lie. 


You may be running well but the devil wants to derail you by showing you the wrong pictures and telling you lies, Galatians 5:7&8. 


There is a place called your place in destiny. It is a place specially reserved for you. 


And there are things in the way that may want to hinder you from getting to and sitting there, things within and without. 


We are called unto glory but to get there there are many things to overcome, Revelations 3:11&12


Things within our flesh and things that the devil throws at us through men, situation and circumstances.  


We must overcome all of them to arrive there, Revelations 3:21 . Part of those things are things that come from our flesh. 


There are times that what God is dealing with are external things that the devil through men and situations and circumstances is throwing at us


He will show it to usand fortify us against them but at other times, what God is dealing with are things growing in our heart, tendencies in our heart in seed form, that if allowed to grow can make God be the one fighting us in the nearest future. 


Such things must be dealt with at infancy and not allow to grow with us into our prepared place. 


The real problem is not that those tendencies are there, we will not be flesh/human for those things not to be there. 


The real problem is our response when we find that they are there. The real problem is our allowing God show us and then deal with it. 


David's response to his sins, not the lack of sins was what made him a man after God's heart. 


If we will purge our hearts, God can do so much more with us, 2Timothy 2:20-21. 


Let's ask for His judgements. Every deeper levels of the anointing is first preceded by His judgement, 1Peter 4:17.


As long as these tendencies are there, they make prayer and fasting look ineffective.


PRAYER: FATHER PURGE ME AND PURIFY ME. MAKE ME AN IMSTRUMENT USEFUL UNTO EVEEY GOOD WORK IN JESUS NAME. 


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:






JANUARY PRAYER AND FASTING





FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE YEAR

AE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW





































Comments

Popular posts from this blog