LIFE CURRENCY NUMBER 2

Songs of Solomon 1:3

In my last post I I started sharing on what currencies we need to have to make purchases  in life. I mentioned RELATIONSHIP as one of them. 


Today we will be discussing on A NAME as another currency that we can use to make purchases in life. 


Don't just work to earn a salary or wages, work to earn a good name. 


A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches and loving favour rather than silver and gold, Proverbs 22:1. 


What God gives is a name not silver and gold. When God highly exalt Jesus what He gave Him was a name that is above every other name, Phillipians 2:9. A name that every other name anywhere must bow too, Phillipians 2:10.  


The Shullamite said to Solomon, "Because of the savour of thy good ointments, thy name is as ointment poured out, therefore do the virgins love thee, SOS 1:3. 


A name carries fragrance and can purchase more for you than silver and gold would. Let the remembrance of your name bring sweet memories to people. 


When God did the ten wonders in Egypt, the outcome was not just that Pharaoh let Israel go alone, God was making a name for them. 


Such that the mention of the name of the nation of Israel put terror in other nations of the world. 


Zephaniah 3:20b says"....for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth...."


A name can get something done for you. If you are a business person build your brand to earn a name not only to make profit. 


The dealings of the Holy Spirit in our lives if we embrace them will build good character and integrity in us which will give us a good name.


But much more than that there are certain instructions and directions that the Holy Spirit asks us to take that may not necessarily give us silver and gold but will give us a name among people.


Products like Close up, Blueband, Maggi, Peak milk are in so much demand not necessarily because they are better than other products but because they have a name. 


What money will do a name will do.Infact, a good name will buy money. Don't just leave money, houses, estates and businesses for your children; also leave a good name for them as an inheritance. 


A good name is a guarantor. As an individual your name can be a human capital that doesn't need any collateral to get a loan out of a bank. 


Again, what God gives is a name not silver and gold. A good name will give you silver and gold. 


One thing I have seen that is peculiar with the dealings of God with His people is that He gives them a name first and then the name will bring them silver and gold. 


God always gives us the best, even though we don't know what is best for us and we might reject God's best as not good enough. 


If the Holy Spirit should leave us to ourselves we will always chose lesser than what He would have chosen for us if we leave our lives in His hand. 


The best decision you will ever make in your life is to let the Holy Spirit be in charge of your life, you will be astonished at what He will make out of your life. 


He is a Master architect and a Master builder and He has prepared a city for you, Hebrews 11:10&16.

(To be continued)


Salvation is found in none else, for there is no name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved, except the name of Jesus. 


You may be reading this post and you have not yet given your life to Jesus. This is another opportunity for you to make that decision for Jesus by saying this prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart: 


Lord Jesus, I love You with all my heart. I believe that You are the Son of God that died and she'd His blood for my sins. Today, I receive Your life and I declare that I am Yours. 


Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com


QUOTE OF THE WEEK:




FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:



ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW






Comments

Popular posts from this blog