LIFE CURRENCIES

CURRENCY NUMBER 6

ANOINTING (PART 2)0

Acts 10:38, Isaiah 61:1-3

In my last post I shared with us on the anointing within and how it is a currency. 


The anointing within is the Holy Spirit living inside a child of God teaching him all things, 1John 2:20&27. 


Today, I will be sharing with us on the anointing upon. This is the anointing that God puts upon men and women for service in the kingdom. 


This is the anointing that Jesus was referring to when He said, "The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor, He has sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised. To preach the acceptable year of the Lord", Luke  4:18&19.


The anointing is an enduement of power(Acts 1:8) from God to destroy all the works of Satan, 1John 3:8. 


It is placed upon men and women, young and old not to enrich their pocket but to set people free from the bondage of darkness, Acts 10:38. 


However, it is such that it brings with it the riches of the glory of God. 


The anointing gives the carrier influence, fame, connections, riches, honour and persecutions. 


When God sets people free they want to express their gratitude depending on how much what God has done for them is worth in their eyes, Psalm118:23.


The anointing upon comes with a price. A price of becoming a living a sacrifice, prayer, study of the Word, death to self, death to the world, Romans 12:1-2, Galatians 2:20, 5:24


Jesus, who is the author and finisher of our faith has a progression of how the anointing developed in His life. 


He spent many years building the anointing within and afterwards the anointing upon came on Him, Mark 1:35 & Luke 3:22


The anointing within is more important than the anointing upon. 


The anointing upon a man increases as his scope of service increases from Jerusalem to Judea to Samaria and the uttermost end of the world, Acts 1:8. 


The anointing is not given for the purpose of making money but to set people free. 


However there are those anointed to make wealth for the purpose of financing the gospel, Luke 8:3


That anointing for wealth gives them divine ideas and teaches them how to profit with it, Isaiah 48:17. 


The weight of the anointing upon is carried by the anointing within. Don't carry big anointing on a weak spirit. 


Because of the flamboyance of the anointing upon, a lot of people are seeking it and they are neglecting the place of building up the anointing within which is steady and gradual. 


The true measure of a man is not the anointing upon but the anointing within. 


The anointing once it comes makes you do things that are not within your normal human capacity but when it lifts, your true weight is the anointing within. Ask Samson, Judges 16:3, 20-22.


You may carry a healing anointing but not know how to receive healing for yourself by faith. The just shall live by faith, Romans 1:17, Galatians 3:11, Hebrews 10:38.


How God build His people is to live by faith not on anointing and faith comes by hearing the Word of God, Romans 10:17. 


Apostle Paul did not commend the Ephesian believers to the anointing, he commended them to the Word of God, Acts 20:32. 


Never neglect the place of a steady walk with God by faith. Walk with God by faith and serve with the anointing.


PRAYER: LORD, help me to grasp the real reason why you put anointing upon people, so that I will not misuse your anointing upon my life in Jesus name.


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:








AUGUST PRAYER CHALLENGE:




FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK





AUDIO OF THE WEEK



WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH



ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW


Comments

Popular posts from this blog