GOD IS WORKING

Numbers 10:33

How many times have you been tempted to think God has stopped working just because in the natural it looks as if nothing is happening? 


There is a particular Bible passage that has blessed me so much over time, Numbers 10:33. And they departed from the mount of the Lord three days journey and the ark of the covenant went before them in the three days journey to search out a resting place for them. 


From this scripture we see how God was working out the details in the journey of His people in the wilderness. 


God is working out the details of your life too. God has a place prepared for you but then he has to prepare you for the place He has prepared for you. He is making you fit (polish) for the palace. 


A time came in the life of the people of God that they thought God had forsaken and forgotten them and this was what they said, "I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought", Isaiah 49:4. 


But to their words and thoughts the Lord asked them a question, He said, "Can a woman forget her suckling child that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget yet will I not forget thee. 


God is saying the same thing to you this morning, He has not forgotten you, He is working out the details of your life. 


The Lord sent me to tell you this morning that He is making all those mountains a way and His high ways shall be exalted, Isaiah 49:11. 


God has not forgotten you neither has He forsaken you, Hebrews 13:5b. He has engraved you in the palms of His hand and your wall is continually before Him. 


The Lord will comfort all your waste places and make rivers of water to spring out of your wilderness. 


He will make your desolate land like the garden of the Lord. All eyes will see it and say, "the Lord has done great things for you". 


Always remember this, that if you are genuinely born again you have a covenant with God through the blood of JESUS. 


Don't let this truth slip from you. Let that covenant mentality become rooted in you. You will need it to wage the warfare of these last days. 


Israel as a nation in their time of distress put God in remembrance of the covenant. They said, "Have respect unto the covenant for the dark places of this earth are full of habitations of cruelty", Psalm 74:20. And the Lord hearkened unto them. 


When the groanings of  the Israelites in Egypt reached the ears of God, what He remembered was the covenant He had with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and He sent Moses to deliver them, Exodus 2:24. 


You too have a covenant with God if you have given your life to Jesus, invoke that covenant, God is a covenant keeping God. 


Hold unto the Word of God, God has not forgotten you. The upright are forever in everlasting remembrance and because of this they are not moved, Psalm 112:6. They know they can't be forgotten no matter what. 


Become persuaded of the Word of God to you this morning, mix your faith with it and let faith arise in you. 


David said when the thoughts of my heart are many, the consolations of the Lord cheered my soul, Psalm 94:19. He said again, when I am afraid, I will put my trust in God, Psalm 56:3. 


Put your trust in God, He will surely come and save you. So, strengthen every feeble knees and lift up the hands that have hung down. GOD HAS NOT FORGOTTEN YOU NEITHER HAS HE FORSAKEN YOU. HE IS WORKING FOR YOU.


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:




AUGUST PRAYER CHALLENGE:



FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK




AUDIO OF THE WEEK






WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH





ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW





Comments

Popular posts from this blog