DESTINY SERIES

DESTINY MATTERS 104

FINDING YOUR PLACE IN DESTINY

HEBREWS 11:16

There is nobody that doesn't have a place in Gods programme and agenda. 


Even though many never find it, while for some, they found it but the price was too high, Luke 14:28-30. 


You are not a biological accident you are sent here to fulful a particular purpose in the programme of God, John 1:6.


God is a God of portions and lots. David said the Lord is the portion of his inheritance and his cup and He maintains his lot, Psalm 16:5.


Just the same way, God has a portion for you in His programme on earth. 


If you study how Joshua divided the land among the twelve tribes and each got different number of portions. Some more or less than others, Joshua 14:2&3.


The same way our portions are different but we all have portions.


The portion of Simeon was contained in Judah. While Judah had 112 cities with their villages as  allotment, Joshua 15:20-62; some tribes had only 12 cities (Zebulun and Benjamin), Joshua 18:24, 19:15.


Some of us are like Judah, we carry container calling. The portion of others is in our own portion, Joshua 19:9.


What that means is, if we don't find our own portion, they can't find theirs. 


For some, your calling is contained in another man's portion, you are like Simeon but you are not inferior to Judah because your portion is contained in his portion, Judah 19:9


So, to find your portion you must find the person that carries your portion. It is God that made it so not man. 


Some are called to start something for God on earth while some are called to partner with what has been started. They are not starters. 


Some are called to finish what othets started but couldn't so their own call will only find expression towards the end of another man's call, Mathias and Joshua. 


Some like Ur, Aaron, Bezaleel and Oholiab are called to lift the hands of Moses in the work. 


You must find your place and stay there, 1Corinthians 7:20.


To be able to do this you must have an intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit. 


Some years ago, I used to go to a particular place to pray and I go almost everyday. 


At this period of my life I wasn't really doing much in terms of working for God;; but everytime I went to pray I was receiving the blue print for my destiny. 


Many of the things happening in my life and in the ministry today were things the Lord showed me years ago.


It was from this place of prayer and intimacy that I knew what kind of call I carry. 


The reason I shared this is so that we can begin to take our secret place seriously. It is in intimacy that you will discover who you are.


Because you must know yourself in destiny because many times people, circumstances and other things will try to change the call and call you who you are not. 


WHAT KIND OF CALLING DO YOU HAVE? 


Are you called alone or to partner with someone or others?


Your secret place and your dealings will reveal these to you. 


Being able to answer these questions will help you to be rooted and established in God and in the call. 


You won't be shifting with every wind of doctrine. 


Some of us anytime we see someone doing something and it is successful we begin to think or feel we too are called into the same thing. 


It is because of not being rooted very well. Your purpose should be clear and well defined. 


Stay with God till you get it clear. God can add to it but it doesn't change like one changes cloth every now and then. 


I know I am called to teach and I am also called to interceed. 


God can show me some other aspect of my calling that I do not yet know but for those two I am 100% sure. I am not called to sing or do drama ministration. 


You too must be sure. This will help you weed out a lot of things that may be good but can impede your calling. 


It will help you to know what you must strengthen and what you must starve. 


WHO ARE YOU SENT TO? 


Who is your calling to serve(I will expanciate on this later)


WHAT STRUCTURE OF TRAINING  ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO HAVE?


Are you to grow with a generation or you are to ride on the shoulder of fathers. 


Answering all these queations well will help you a lot, because the training and the time of manifestation are not the same for the two. 


Your friend may be called to grow with a generation while you are called to ride on the shoulders of fathers. 


Your journey will not be the same and the things you are doing will not be the same so you may be forced to path ways along the line. 


For you, your greatness may lie in making those coming behind you great while for your friend he will ride on the wings of the greatness of the fathers.


Because, while God is telling your friend to remain with a bunch of seemingly young people who seem so unserious, He is telling you to go to the fathers and they are connecting you and recommending you everywhere to kings and nobles alike, so you rise faster. 


Your friend that has remained with the young people is not a failure. The people that will recommend him to the world and take him to the palace are the ones he is growing with in the wilderness. 


If you dont understand these things the pressure that comes from life and its viscissitudes is enough to take you out of the place of destiny. 



YOU MUST HAVE A PATTERN YOU ARE FOLLOWING


To be successful in the journey of destiny you must have a patteŕn you are building after and this is very scriptural.


God said look unto Abraham your father and Sarah that begat you, Isaiah 51:1&2.


When Moses was to build the temple He was shown a pattern and warned severally not to deviate from it.


Same thing for Noah, Solomon, even Ezekiel was shown the exact measurements for the temple building in his visions. Your life and assignment too has a pattern for its building.


Yours too will not be different. These things are ancient paths, they were not invented by men, Proverbs 22:28.


Who are you looking unto for yourself as a called man and for your ministry?


This will help you not to get into complacency and error.


You won't mark yourself and pass yourself because you have no one you are looking unto as your standard for ministry and for calling. 


Stay with God (Mark 3:14) and let Him show you who He is building you to look like and what business or ministry or school or industry He is patterning you after. 


All these things will help you not to settle for less and end up being a mediocre, 


God can only give you as far as your eyes can see and you can't ask beyond what you have seen demonstrated in others, Genesis 13:14&15. 


So there muat be a person, a ministry, a business organization you are looking unto for reference.


Let me use myself as example here. 


There are times that I am tired and I feel like I am working too much and I expect God would say I should go slow. 


Rather, He would tell me greatness does not come at my terms and He would point me to my pattern person and ministry.


I would suddenly come alive when I see I have not done anything compared to those people to warrant being tired.


That is how my strength would come back and I am ready to continue. 


Without having a pattern, nothing inspires you to want to continue. 


I will continue from here in my next post by God's grace. 


PRAYER:


Pray and ask the lord to help you get it right on your journey to destiny fulfilment. Take all these things we have diacussed one by one and pray them over yourself. Ask him to show you the details of your assignment so that you can be rooted and grounded in him. Without understanding your call you can't be established in it.


PEACE 


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:




OCTOBER PRAYER CHALLENGE:




FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK






WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH




ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW











Comments

Popular posts from this blog