CHRIST, THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

ISAIAH 9:6

MERRY CHRISTMAS to us all. I wish everyone of us a wonderful celebration. 


All thanks be to JESUS who has kept us from January till this very moment, I wouldn't have made it without Him, I don't know about you?


Thank you JESUS, you have done all things well, you have crowned the year with goodness and I am not ashamed to declare it boldly before the world.


Before the schools closed for the year, my daughter was asked to perform a role in the end of the year party. 


A number of them were asked to represent a letter of the word CHRISTMAS and recite a short poem on what each letter stands for. She was chosen to be letter 'I'. 


For many days before the day of presentation, she would recite the poem for me over and over again and ask me to listen to it. 


Something really touched my heart in that poem each time she recited it for me. 


She would say, "I am letter 'I', I stands for Israel, the land where He was born. Christ may be born a thousand times but it would be in vain if He is not born in me". 


That later part always touched me, how true it is that even if He is born a thousand times it will all be a waste if He is not born in each one of us personally. 


I hope the audience she recited the poem to really got the message that poem was trying to convey to them and not just see it as a child's recitation at the end of the year christmas party and clapped the message off? 


I hope it had the same effect on them as it had on me each time she recited it for me? It was a serious message she was trying to pass across hidden in a child's poem.


Christmas is here again and the festive mood is in the air, a lot of preparations here and there, hypes and excitements. 


Are we really getting the message this season is trying to pass across to us? We are actually celebrating the birth of a Saviour who is alive and active in us not just a Saviour born some 2000 years ago. 


JESUS is alive and very active now as He was when He was born many many years ago. 


But is He alive in you? Has He been born in you or you are still seeing Him as the one born in a manger in Bethlehem. 


If that is how you still see Him, you are missing the most vital message of this season. 


Truly, He was born in a manger in Bethlehem but has He been born a second time in you? When they say Christ is the reason for the season, this is what it means. 


Don't just enjoy the excitement and hype of this season and forget the message it is meant to convey, HAS CHRIST BEEN BORN IN YOU? 


Salvation is found in none else, for there is no name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved, except the name of Jesus. 


You may be reading this post and you have not yet given your life to Jesus. 


This is another opportunity for you to make that decision for Jesus by saying this prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart: 


Lord Jesus, I love You with all my heart. I believe that You are the Son of God that died and she'd His blood for my sins. 


Today, I receive Your life and I declare that I am Yours. Congratulations you are now born again.


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:




DECEMBER PRAYER CHALLENGE:



FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH


ARE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW










Comments

Popular posts from this blog