HOW DO I PASS MY TESTS FROM GOD 

James 1:2-4

(PART 2)

Each time I am not present in the secret place I don't like it at all because I have come to understand that there is what I ought to learn at every attendance, Proverbs 4:20. 


So I quickly look for a way to make it up by doubling the time I  spend in His presence on the next visit. 


When you appear before God in Zion, you go from strength to strength,. So, appearing before God is very key if you want to be strong and pass your tests, Psalm 84:7.


I want you to come into the awarenesses of the fact that there is a curriculum that you have with the Holy Spirit and just like you have lecturers in school that must sign your course form, there are lectures too in the kingdom that must sign your course form at different seasons of your life. 


Let me explain what I mean. Let's say you prayed and invited the Holy Spirit to be Lord over your finances. 


Then He answers by leading you to read books or listen to messages preached by authorities in that area in the kingdom, say for example Kenneth Copeland. 


Prior to that time you have never taking tithing and giving serious. So after reading his books you received one major instruction Tithing, offering and giving, and learnt one major law, sowing and reaping, Malachi 3:8-10, 2Corinthians 9:6, Genesis 8:22. 


The next thing is go and do likewise.   Now you started doing it consistently but you are yet to see any results. 


After sometime, the Holy Spirit tells you now have a store house and can release things from that store house to manifest in the physical, Matthew 6:19-21.


However, you still don't know how to receive from your heavenly treasure house. Again, He leads you to listen to messages and read the same books you read three years ago. 


At first you will want to say I have read them before but as you obey and read them again, this time you saw something different, HOW TO RECEIVE and you asked yourself have I ever read this book before? 


And the Lord said to you, now that you know these things happy are you if you do them, John 13:17. Then you go and put into practice what you have learnt.


The next time you needed money, like joke you released a certain amount from your heavenly bank account following the steps you learnt from listening to those messages and you watch in shock and wonder how by night someone just called you that she has been thinking of you and wants to assist you financially or wants to buy what you sell and your bank account changed from red to black. 


Let me tell you what will happen, at first you will think it was sheer coincidence. Then at another time that you needed money you did it again and again and it never failed once. It becomes a proven reality in your life.


And like John Mark you too can say, "And the Word was made flesh and dwell among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth, John 1:14.


What has happened to you is that you have learnt kingdom economics and you are a witness to the Truth. Your lecturer was Kenneth Copeland. He signed your course form and taught you. Thank God you attended that class!


Now you have learnt that one. Then the Holy Spirit move you to faith, then to your triumph in Christ, then to how anointing works and so on and so forth at different seasons of your life.


Your third teacher is everyone that come across your way. 


You have something to learn from everyone and you must begin to take your position as a student seriously otherwise you won't see anything to learn from people that you meet in life. 


Everyone has something to teach you whether young or old, married or single, literate or illiterate, male or female, fool or wise, either what to do or what not to do. 


If your mentee behave somehow to you, it could be God is teaching you how not to behave to your mentor. 


It is not just so you can correct the person and set him in the right way but you must also learn how not to behave to your own mentor. You may be doing the former while neglecting the latter.


You must make sure you are learning, don't just do things, learn the lessons involved and move on. 


If you haven't learn the lesson, you will keep going around the same mountain over and over again and that gap will show in your manifestation, Deuteronomy 1:6. 


Not only that, you will waste your time and God's time too, for that which He has called you to do has time appointed to it, Ecclessiastes 3:1. 


Always assume the position of a student, be ready to learn from everybody. A fool will teach you how not to be a fool and the wise will teach you how to be wise. 


Now that you know these things, happy are you if you do them, John 13:17


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:






JANUARY PRAYER AND FASTING





FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:





VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE YEAR

AE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW





Comments

Popular posts from this blog