REST FOR THE WEARY

PART 1

Mark 11:28-30


This message is particularly for ministers but others too will be tremendously blessed by it. I wrote it as I received it from the Lord, so it was written in first person dialogue to address the issue of worry and anxiety in ministry.


No matter how hard you try you can't do more than I have allotted for you to do. 


You can do lesser or exactly just what I want you to do but you can't do over and above what I have called you to do. 


The specific things that your assignment is going to accomplish are already written down, and time has been allocated to each of them. 


They are works that have been ordained from the foundation of the earth for you to walk in them, Ephesians 2:10


As you make Me your pursuit and not what I can give, you will begin to find yourself in them. Some, you will discover them along the way while others you will grow into them with time. 


Your seasons are scheduled, and you are brought into them. You have just only one assignment and that is to seek Me not what I give but my person, Amos 5:4-6.


Seek me and keep seeking me and you will find out you are working in the things I give. 


Never ever exchange the pursuit of me for the pursuit of my gifts. As long as you find me you will find my gifts in Me. 


Whoever owns the owner of the goods has his goods. So your concern should never be about the goods but the owner of the goods. 


If you find the owner of the goods you will find the goods but if you find the goods without finding the owner you will misuse His gifts and do more havoc than help. 


Never allow your desire for the things I give, take you away from the simplicity of devotion to Christ, 2 Corinthians 11:3. It must be Me everytime.


The number of people, the places, the works and the season for everything you are going to do are already written in my book (Psalm 139:15&16), you are not making any thing happen through your own effort. 


Your sons and daughters (members) have already been numbered and they are the ones that will come to you no matter how hard you try. 


This is why when the Lord calls them through your messages, they are the only ones that pay attention. 


The bible says God will hiss at them and they will come, your sons and daughters will be brought from afar, Isaiah 60:4.


Even if they are at the uttermost end of the earth, Gid will gather them, Isaiah 43:6. 


They will hear when the Lord hisses at them and they will come running towards you, Zechariah 10:8, 


What you don't want to do is minister to a people that are not your crowd. Nothing wastes a man of God like mentoring a people that are not your people, Luke 1:39-44, Psalm 42:7.


If they are yours, your message will stir something in them, All these things have been preordained they are not a product of a man's effort, Ephesians 2:10.


Not by power not by might but by my Spirit says the Lord, Zechariah 4:6. It is My Spirit that does the work not your power or might. 


If your message or ministry strike no chord  in them, they are not yours from the beginning. I am the one that brings men to my work such as I have called, Acts 2:47.


The promise is to them that are both near and afar off but much more importantly, it is even to as many as the Lord shall call, Acts 2:39.


Jesus understood this, He said no man comes to me except the Father who sent me draws him, john 6:44. 


He went further to say no man knows the son except to them whom the father reveals him and no one knows the father except them to whom the son reveals him.


I will continue by God's grace in my next post to explain what this statement meant. Meanwhile we are going to pray,


PRAYER: FATHER, HELP ME TO BE FOCUSED IN MY PURSUIT OF YOU. ESTABLISH ME IN MY OWN CALLING AND ASSIGNMENT. TAKE AWAY EVERY DISTRACTION ON MY WAY TO FULFILLING MY CALLING AND DESTINY IN JESUS NAME.


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:






JANUARY PRAYER AND FASTING





FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:





VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE YEAR

AE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW








Comments

Popular posts from this blog