HARD FACTS OF LIFE

PART 2

James 1:2-4



Victory is not only when you win, sometimes victory is when you have learnt the lessons. 


Some situations God brings you into, is not necessarily to win but to learn and if you learn the lessons as far as God is concerned you won. 


Let me give you one secret to life, always be a learner. In any situation you find yourself in life whether good or bad, always look for what is there for you to learn.


When you are a learner your growth is accelerated and you have a vast bank of wisdom and experience that you can draw from and others can benefit from. 


Many pass through situations and circumstamces that others pass through for the same period of time or even more, yet they didn't learn one thing single thing out of it. 


You really don't know people until you begin to correct and rebuke them and try to get them to change and become better. 


Being nice does not reveal the true nature of people neither does it change anybody.


It is heat and pressure that brings the real man that needs to change to the surface, 1Corinthians 3:13-15.


There are two kinds of followers everywhere. Make me and use me people . 


The use me people wants to serve but they don't want to grow so they are resistant to correction and growth. 


They serve and serve but no changes or transformation in their lives because they are not open to change or correction but ready to serve always. 


Don't assume that because people are serving in a ministry or attend every service and listen to every message, they will be changed by those things. 


Change is difficult and it comes only with the personal determination of the listener and not the preacher. 


You can only teach and preach, it takes the personal decision of the listeners to mix their faith with what they are hearing and change or act in faith, Hebrews 4:2, 1Corinthians 10:1-6


The make me people embrace growth and change. They don't only want to serve they want to be corrected and be a better version of themselves. 


Jesus didn't just commit Himself easily to men, even though many believed in Him because he knew all men and knew what is in man, John 2:23-25. 


In your training manual there is a course on handling shame, handling disappointment, handling rejection and handling discouragement. 


Many don't like these courses and that gap in their training shows in their manifestation when they encounter situations and they don't know how to handle it. 


You will be surprised that some of my servants contemplate suicides.  That thought came because of a gap in their training. 


Going through the pain of watching others have crowds, have results and power while you have none is also a training. 


You may not realize it but it is doing something to you. Watching others leave you to go and join others that have results. 


Speaking and nobody responding are all part of the training. When you are done you are no longer moved whether men applaud you or not. You only do what I ask you to do and leave. 


Everything I allow to happen to you on a daily basis are all part of your training and equipping. 


If you will learn to set your heart on Me, I will show you what lesson is there to learn in everything.  


Your eyes will be so opened you will never miss any lesson hidden in any situation or circumstance again without learning it. 


It has always been consistent in God's dealings to use seemingly weak things to defeat the strength of men and satan.  


Things that make us look weak, foolish and despised many times only set us in a position where we become attractive to God for His strength, wisdom and glory, 2Corinthians 12:9-10.


Being weak, foolish and despised positions you in the realm of the spirit as a candidate for God's strength, wisdom and glory. 


When you interprete your condition correctly, what the enemy intends to make you cry will make you smile, 2Corinthians 4:18, Romans 8:18, Colossians 1:9-11, James 1:2-3



PRAYER: FATHER OPEN MY EYES TO SEE BLESSINGS IN MY ADVERSITY AND HELP ME TO LEARN THE LESSONS IN IT IN JESUS NAME. 



PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:






JANUARY PRAYER AND FASTING





FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:





VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE YEAR

AE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW












Comments

Popular posts from this blog