POWER OF TESTIMONY 

Revelations 12:11



They overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the words of their testimonies and death to self, Revelations 12:11

 

Three potent weapons of warfare. Power of Testimony is one of them. 


Whenever you share the testimonies of Gods goidness in your life you are calling him to come and do it again. 


It must become our habit to constantly magnify God by praising Him and spread the word of His goodness through our testimonies, Psalm 22:22


Testimonies are powerful, they are our weapons of warfare. These are the things we should be thinking on and engaging in to maintain our victory.


Thanksgiving, testimonies, praise, thinking always on the goodness of God even when it seems impossible to do so. 


Still do it, because you know it is light you are introducing into that darkness. 


Give testimony by revelation. When you give testimony by faith it puts God under pressure because faith is what moves God, Hebrews 11:6.


He cannot afford that His name be put to shame, so He comes and defend it, Exodus 32:9-14. 


These are powerful potent irrefutable principles that if you live by you will walk in constant victory and miracles. 


They always work. 


At different times you will need different weapons to fight different battles and the Holy Spirit will guide you into which weapon to use, 2Corinthians 10:4-5.


It may not be prayer everytime James 5:13 , it may be praise 2Chronicles 20:22, Psalm 149:6, it may be testimony Revelations 12:11, it may be dance Isaiah 30:32. It is called the flow. 


There is something called the flow of the Holy Spirit. Wait for that flow and let it carry you like wind. That is how to soar like an eagle. 


When you allow that flow carry you and flow with it you will always be flying at the  highest altitude, the altitude of the Holy Spirit. 


It is impossible for anything to touch you at that altitude. When you sense that flow, just flow with it and that flow will carry you away to safety. 


We are called to be followers, we flow with the flow of the Spirit, John 12:26. The answwe is in the flow.


It is as we follow that we are made, we become, we are healed, saved, deliver, prosper, Matthew 4:19. 


I pray for you that your flow will flow in Jesus name. 


There are things you do by revelation not because your flesh feels like it, one of them is praise another is forgiveness. 


You do them because you understand what happens when you do them.


PEACE

SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:






JANUARY PRAYER AND FASTING





FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:





VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE YEAR

AE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW







Comments

Popular posts from this blog