THE OVERCOMING LIFE

Romans 8:37



Ability to recognize things for what they really are is a real miracle. The Bible does not leave us in the dark about this, Luke 24:30-32&45, John 20:14-16.


As you are growing in your walk with God one of the things that will be happening to you on an increasing level is your ability to see (recognition), 2Corinthians 4:3&4, Ephesians 4:18.


 Unfortunately a born again christian can fall into the category of being blind because what we call being born again is your spirit being enlightened not your mind. 


You can be born again but your mind is still very dark so you don't see things as they are at all. By this I mean you don't recognize what is going on around your life from the spiritual perspective.


To live the overcomer's life you must be able to recognize what is happening around you and call it what it truly is. 


You must see things for what they really are. By this I mean your mind must be enlightened not only your spirit. 


If we don't see correctly God cannot hasten His Word to perform it in our lives, Jeremiah 1:11&13, Jeremiah 24:3, Amos 7:8. 


Two cannot walk together except they be agreed, Amos 3:3. God cannot call something demotion and you see it as promotion or call something promotion but you call it demotion; you are not agreeing with God, Isaiah 5:20, 22:12&13.


Our minds are lightened up by the Word of God, Romans 12:2. When the Holy Spirit taught me this, something happened and I said now I have learned my lesson from henceforth this is how I will be dealing with these people, with a very long spoon.


Hardly did I  know that by that decision my mind has become hardened towards them. What we really don't know is that when our heart is hardened towards one person our heart is hardened towards God. 


The same free spirit  you have in relating with people is also what enables you to fellowship with God, so if at some point your spirit become hardened towards people your ability to relate with God freely and easily suffers too, Psalm 24:3-5.


There is nothing like 5% of my heart will be hard towards this person and 95% soft towards God.  


The same effect  5% of your heart being hard towards others will have on your relationship with God is what 95% of your heart being hard towards others will have. 


After I made that decision that I would be dealing with those people with a very long spoon the Word of the Lord came to me that I have been overcame. 


The things that the Lord taught me is what I am sharing with us in this message. The Holy Spirit showed me how one can be overcome and how to be an overcomer.


When you allow the negativity in orders rob you of your sincere and pure mind you are not an overcomer rather you have been overcome by the same evil that is controlling them. 


So inspite of all the wrongs, your ability to keep loving them is what makes you an overcomer and what attracts the power of God to flow through you. 


Inspite of all the increasing progress and advancement around you and you are not yet a partaker; your ability to keep being not envious and jealous is what makes you an overcomer. 


Inspite of the blessings, promotions and lifting your ability not to become proud and worship these things is what makes you an overcomer


What this means is jealousy and envy came to try you but you overcame them. Blessings,money, fame and influence came to try you but you overcame them, they didn't steal your heart away from God.


I will continue from here in my next post by God's grace.


Salvation is found in none else, for there is no name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved, except the name of Jesus. 


You may be reading this post and you have not yet given your life to Jesus. This is another opportunity for you to make that decision for Jesus by saying this prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart: 


Lord Jesus, I love You with all my heart. I believe that You are the Son of God that died and shed His blood for my sins. Today, I receive Your life and I declare that I am Yours. Congratulations you are now born again.


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:






JANUARY PRAYER AND FASTING





FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:





VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE YEAR

AE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW





Comments

Popular posts from this blog