BE DILIGENT IN OBEDIENCE

Deuteronomy 28:1



Never live by anything that you can see whether physical cash or what you do with your hands. Live by your obedience to God and His word. 


Let obedience be what sustain your finances not the business or salary itself. Business do fail, money get finish and job ends, but the rewards of obedience are eternal, unending. 


Live by your obedience not your salary or business. 


People will see you working but what is making that work to work is not the work itself but your obedience, Deuteronomy 28:1&2. 


Live off your obedience, not your salary or business because if and when salary or business ends, obedience will carry you and sustain you. 


Obedience has rewards that you can live off as if you are living on salary. 


When you understand this you will no longer be afraid what man can do unto you. 


You know you have another source of income that no man or devil can touch and that is your obedience to God and His words. 


Hezekiah in.the day of calamity turned to the wall and.cries to God to remember how he has served him. And his service rose up before God as a locus standi before God as to why he should not yet die, Isaiah 38:2-5


The rewards of obedience are beyond the reach of the devil or men, it is laying treasures where moth and rust cannot destroy, Matthew 6:19-20.


It is foolishness to only have treasures on earth and not in heaven! if your earthly treasures are destroyed you can call upon the heavenly treasures to manifest for you in the physical. 


It is important I let us know that heavenly treasures when they come back to us as rewards are intangible. 


Imagine if Solomon lost all.his earthly wealth, it is only a matter of time he will get everything again.


Because what God gave him is not tangible. It is wisdom and goes with it anywhere he goes. No man can steal it and no economic recession or famine can rob him of it. 


We lay heavenly treasures through diligent obedience to God and scriptural principles. 


Diligent obedience is the key to unlocking the treasures of heaven in your life. 


I don't live by the economy I live by my obedience so what goes on in the economy does not affect me. 


I live by if they obey and serve me they will.spend their days in pleasure and their years in prosperity, Job 36:11


I live by you will serve me and I will bless your water and your bread and will take away from you the dx of the Egyptians, Exodus 23:25


I don't live off my skills so to say, I live by He teaching my hands to profit, Isaiah 48:17


I have skills but it is not the rewards coming from those skills that is my source, but the Lord teaching my hands to profit is my source. 


My salary, my skills my business are only channels through which the reward of obedience come into my life.


Any area of your life where you are not living by faith you can't get divine results. 


When you live by obedience it switches your focus from what you have or doing to obedience. 


What will be paramount to you is your obedience, not what is left in your account after you gave or paid your tithe, because you know that obedience in itself is a source of income, an investment. 


This mentality or mindset immediately removes the pain and suffering from obedience and make it sweet. 


Obedience is difficult and painful because of what you are considering, Hebrews 5:8. 


Your eyes is on what is leaving you or what is left and not what is coming as an harvest of that obedience. 


When you train your mind and eyes to always see the rewards of obedience, it immediately takes the pain and suffering you feel from obedience. 


What you may have to suffer in the course of obedience becomes bearable you are able to endure it, Hebrews 6:15. 


The bible says concerning Jesus that for the joy set before him he endured the cross, despising the shame he endured the contradictions of sinners against himself, Hebrews 12:2-3.


Right now, He is seated at the right hand of the father. Your obedience will always prepare a place for you to seat later. 


If you live after righteousness the bible says you should not let the reproach and mockery of men bother you so much because it is transient it will only last for a while, Isaiah 51:7.


It says moth will eat them up like a garment but your salvation and righteousness is an enduring thing that last forever, Isaiah 51:8.


Never make what is transient permanent and what is permanent transient.


Your salvation endures forever but the shame you have to go through to obtain that salvation is only but for a moment, 2Corinthians 4:18. 


So your eyes everytime must be focused on what you cannot see, the rewards of obedience, the joy set before you, not the mockery reproach and contradictions of sinners. 


Your ability to obey will be determined to a large extent by what you are looking at, the momentary sufferings or the eternal rewards and enduring salvation. 


Go and untie everything around your life that you have tied to earthly things, your job, your bank account, retirement benefits and begin to tie it to the Word of God. 


Let every area of your life be sustained and maintained by scriptures not what you can see. 


Don't tie your health to just eating healthy and bodily excercise alone as important as that is. 


That is too feeble to be your source or assurance for long life and healthy body, 


The Bible says bodily excercise profiteth little, it didn't say it profiteth nothing but only little, 1Timothy 4:8.


You can excercise and eat well, it is not a gurateee that you will live long and be in health. 


The Word of God is the guarantor of a better covenant that can sustain your health permanently, Exodus 23:25, Psalm 91:14.


Tie your health to the Word of God, it will carry you. You cant entrust your health to doctors at the expense of God's word. 


The Bible says God taketh the wise in their craftiness and somewhere else it says the wisdom of the wise will fail and the understanding of the prudent shall be turned to foolishness but the counsel of the Lord endures forever, Job 5:13, 1Corinthians 1:19


God still specializes in turning the counsels of experts into foolishness so don't rely on it so much at the expense of God's word.


If anything at all in this season, it is not to change your instructions. Be diligent in obedience! Galatians 6:9.


PRAYER: FATHER I RECEIVE THE GRACE TO DILIGENTLY OBEY YOUR WORD TO THE END. GIVE ME THE GRACE NOT TO BE WEARY IN WELL DOING IN JESUS NAME. 


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:






JANUARY PRAYER AND FASTING





FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK




WATCHWORD FOR THE YEAR

AE YOU NEW ON THIS SITE? THANKS FOR COMING , WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! 

CLICK THE LINK  BELOW













































Comments

Popular posts from this blog