PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE

(PART 1)

John 4:34


We must understand the seasonal dealings of God. God deals with us per seasons, so our trainings are not the same everytime. 


To walk with God successfully, there is a training in flexibility that we must go through, John 3:8


There are times that what God is doing currently with you is bringing you into intimacy and for that reason you will see that you have a lot of time in your hands. 


You may just see that even though you are trying to change your job or get a job but none is forth coming. The next thing is to ask God what He is doing with you now.  


When you understand that what God is doing with you at that season is intimacy; the issue of that joblessness will not bother you too much again because you now know why. 


Many because of not understanding the seasonal dealings of God has rushed themselves out of seasons and missed vital lessons that God was trying to teach them. 


Purpose is priority, and should be the determining factor for everything else you do. 


Who you will marry, how many children you will have, the kind of job you can take, the kind of dress you can wear and places you can go to.


What has been leading many of us is money. We go for the highest paying jobs and our spiritual life goes down. 


We change location and shut down important seasons of our lives.  


When you have an offer of a high paying job, let purpose be the reason why you took it, that the money can help you serve Jesus better. 


When you change location, let it be purpose driven. 


I remember sometime ago I wanted my children to change school. So I went school shopping, looking for the one that suit my comfort. 


I wanted them close to home to reduce stress on my part and their part, reduce financial expenses, and the fear of insecurity in the country. 


But after I found a school that I like I went to the Lord and was praying. 


The first thing the Lord said to me was, bring forth your strong reasons, Isaiah 41:21. Then, I paused. 


What the Lord was saying is all the reasons I am bringing for wanting to change their school are not strong enough. 


They are not purpose driven only comfort and fear driven and the Lord showed me first that He can change my location anytime by reason of purpose. 


And the same complain I was giving now will show up again once my location changes. 


Secondly, He reminded me what He told me as regarding the security of the children and the Word He gave me when they were to start attending the school.


Thirdly, He asked me when I sent your children to that school lackest thou anything? Luke 22:35


Lastly, He told me I am also training your children as well, preparing them for life, not only you, Isaiah 54:13


I had no strong reasons and that was how the case just closed. All my reasons were not purpose driven but self driven. 


Many have left their place of assignment all because they were looking for greener pastures. 


Money and comfort is what drives them not purpose. 


You thought you are a gateman, not knowing that you are actually a spiritual watchman sitting on the spiritual wall of that organization, Esther 2:21.


Sitting at that gate gives you the opportunity to fulfil your purpose as a spiritual watchman, Isaiah 62:6&7.


As those students pass by the gates everyday God shows you things about some of them and you are like watching over the spiritual atmosphere of that entire school for that season.


It may be a permanent position and it could be a temporary one like Modecai's, Esther 8:1-2. 


That once your assignment is completed there, the Lord moves you to your next place of assignment. 


But when next God checked, you were no longer in that spiritual location and like Adam God has been asking where are you? Genesis 3:9


If John the baptist had not remained at River Jordan baptising people, he would not have known when Jesus would show up and an entire life assignment would have been forfeited, John 1:31-33. 


His life assignment is to reveal Jesus as the coming Messiah to Israel, John 1:6&7.


The same way you are sitting at that office and your colleagues think you are like them, that it is what you will eat that brought you there. 


But God had told you, some set of students are coming and you will identify them as they pass through your place of work. 


There is a training they are suppose to receive from your hand in their one year of internship or three years of posting. 


There is a grace you are to impact upon them as they pass through your office. They are the reason you got this job in the first place.


When you allow money and opportunities be your driving force you will miss God and purpose by a mile. 


Let purpose lead this year, not material things or comfort or money but purpose. 


When your assignment is over, God by Himself will change you from that location to your next place of assignment which could be in the United States or a more comfortable place or a very high paying job and it may still not be, 1Pete 4:1, 2Corinthians 5:14-15.


But by the time you are there, even though it is the United States, you know purpose is what brought you there not your desire to travel or live abroad or have a more comfortable. 


You know the high paying job is not about the pay but the assignment God has for you there. 


When you allow God order your steps and determine seasons in your life you will be thoroughly furnished for your assignment. 


You didn't jump classes in the school of the Spirit; as a result there won't be gaps in your training. 


Sometimes where God puts us is not the best in terms of comfort but it is the best in terms of your preservation, the best in terms of your training and the best as far as your purpose is concerned.


I will continue from here in my next post by God's grace.


PRAYER. FATHER, NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL HAVE TO DO, PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PURPOSE. TAKE AWAY MY LUSTFUL DESIRES AND HELP ME TO ALWAYS DELIGHT MYSELF IN YOU IN JESUS NAME, PSALM 37:4, JOB 22:21AMEN.


PEACE


SALVATION PRAYER


Anything short of you being born again and living a life of holiness and purity hurt Jesus so much. But you can make things right here and now by saying this simple prayer and mean it genuinely from your heart:


 Lord Jesus I come to you today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I repent of all my sins and I forsake them. Jesus, I invite you into my life, be my Lord, be my Saviour. 


Wash me by your precious blood, forgive my sins and write my name in the book of life. From this day, I promise to follow you all the rest of my life. Help me Lord, in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations you are now born again!


PEACE


CONTACT US:

folwams@gmail.com 

+2347033299066


OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

Twitter account: @OTEGBADE OLAYIN8

Facebook: Otegbade Olayinka

Whatsapp: +2347033299066

Instagram: Otegbade Olayinka 

Telegram: FOLWAMS 

Call: +2348052105284

Blog site: folwams.blogspot.com


QUOTE OF THE WEEK:






JANUARY PRAYER AND FASTING





FOR FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH; READ ALSO:




VIDEO OF THE WEEK


AUDIO OF THE WEEK





Comments

Popular posts from this blog